Zoneserver with PvP notification

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Member prologos is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    South KoreaLocation
    75Posts

    Zoneserver with PvP notification


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    I tested at 219 Client.

    Does not change the color of the PvP Shout. To change the color, you should edit the client.

    ZoneServer open in hex editor, if you want to change the text of PvP Shout me if you may find the change in the form of ASCII "[PK Notice]", "%s Killed %s".
    "%s" specifies the one where the Player1, Player2 is output.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp1.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	270.4 KB 
ID:	124469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp2.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	271.9 KB 
ID:	124470


    * Notice: This zoneserver one that has been provided, has the following characteristics.

    Public Shout cost has been changed to 2000000WZ.
    - In order to return to this default(100000WZ), change the 4bytes of address 131E23 Hex editor.
    - find: 80 84 1E 00, change to: A0 86 01 00

    GM Commands in "GIFT" has been changed to "GIVE".
    - In order to return to this default(GIFT), change the 4bytes of address 2DE0C8 Hex editor.
    - find: 47 49 56 45, change to: 47 49 46 54

    Password required for connection (A3SerialList, A3RcvResult) ODBC has been changed to "serial.password".
    - In order to return to this default(dkdlxpawprhdnpc), change the 15bytes of address 2DCD5C Hex editor.
    - find: 73 65 72 69 61 6C 2E 70 61 73 73 77 6F 72 64, change to: 64 6B 64 6C 78 70 61 77 70 72 68 64 6E 70 63
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by prologos; 24-02-13 at 03:52 PM.


  2. #2
    Ultimate Member a3gamemaster is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Gujrat [India]Location
    182Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very Big Thankyou
    how u use radyan weapon????
    please share all things....


    Dear what about RB and char Level?
    pls share.

    Ty.. i Edited this.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp.png 
Views:	167 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	124490
    Last edited by a3gamemaster; 24-02-13 at 07:42 PM.

  3. #3
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Thanks a lot :)

    Quote Originally Posted by prologos View Post
    I tested at 219 Client.

    Does not change the color of the PvP Shout. To change the color, you should edit the client.

    ZoneServer open in hex editor, if you want to change the text of PvP Shout me if you may find the change in the form of ASCII "[PK Notice]", "%s Killed %s".
    "%s" specifies the one where the Player1, Player2 is output.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp1.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	270.4 KB 
ID:	124469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp2.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	271.9 KB 
ID:	124470


    * Notice: This zoneserver one that has been provided, has the following characteristics.

    Public Shout cost has been changed to 2000000WZ.
    - In order to return to this default(100000WZ), change the 4bytes of address 131E23 Hex editor.
    - find: 80 84 1E 00, change to: A0 86 01 00

    GM Commands in "GIFT" has been changed to "GIVE".
    - In order to return to this default(GIFT), change the 4bytes of address 2DE0C8 Hex editor.
    - find: 47 49 56 45, change to: 47 49 46 54

    Password required for connection (A3SerialList, A3RcvResult) ODBC has been changed to "serial.password".
    - In order to return to this default(dkdlxpawprhdnpc), change the 15bytes of address 2DCD5C Hex editor.
    - find: 73 65 72 69 61 6C 2E 70 61 73 73 77 6F 72 64, change to: 64 6B 64 6C 78 70 61 77 70 72 68 64 6E 70 63
    By the way is your server live?
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  4. #4
    Noob Prot is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

    thumbs up Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Dude! You should have changed the password..
    That was my live server's password :/

    Anyways, I changed it it now :)


    Thanks a lot to share this for our forum.
    Moving to releases section and adding it to sticky as this was one of the most awaited release.
    Last edited by Prot; 25-02-13 at 06:39 AM.
    Read Rules before posting.

    A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

    Please Don't PM me offers. I will never work for money. If you want help, ask using the forums.

    Regards,
    Prot

  5. #5
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtRZ View Post
    Dude! You should have changed the password..
    That was my live server's password :/

    Anyways, I changed it it now :)


    Thanks a lot to share this for our forum.
    Moving to releases section and adding it to sticky as this was one of the most awaited release.
    So you were working with prologos on this release?
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  6. #6
    Member kb1991 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    PrickLocation
    39Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    As prot said most awaited release.. Thanks..

    i have a question, How did u manage to change the colour of weapons aura (for example the default is red and i can see purple in your screeny)

  7. #7
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by kb1991 View Post
    As prot said most awaited release.. Thanks..

    i have a question, How did u manage to change the colour of weapons aura (for example the default is red and i can see purple in your screeny)
    Item color is in client side I think. You need to identify the function which applies color to the item and edit the color code there!
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  8. #8
    Noob Prot is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Nope... Just the zs was shared by me..
    The work is all by him only..
    Read Rules before posting.

    A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

    Please Don't PM me offers. I will never work for money. If you want help, ask using the forums.

    Regards,
    Prot

  9. #9
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtRZ View Post
    Nope... Just the zs was shared by me..
    The work is all by him only..
    Ok. He is doing a nice work
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  10. #10
    Member prologos is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    South KoreaLocation
    75Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtRZ View Post
    Dude! You should have changed the password..
    That was my live server's password :/

    Anyways, I changed it it now :)


    Thanks a lot to share this for our forum.
    Moving to releases section and adding it to sticky as this was one of the most awaited release.
    I'm sorry. It's my mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by a3gamemaster View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very Big Thankyou
    how u use radyan weapon????
    please share all things....


    Dear what about RB and char Level?
    pls share.

    Ty.. i Edited this.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pvp.png 
Views:	167 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	124490
    I have seen two ways of thinking.
    First, how to count the number of RB to the calculation of the value stat of the character.
    Second, how to get the value directly from the DB using ODBC.

  11. #11
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by prologos View Post
    I have seen two ways of thinking.
    First, how to count the number of RB to the calculation of the value stat of the character.
    Second, how to get the value directly from the DB using ODBC.
    Getting RB from database is a better solution in my opinion!
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member a3gamemaster is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Gujrat [India]Location
    182Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    can some explain!

  13. #13
    Programmer cyberinferno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    BangaloreLocation
    414Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Quote Originally Posted by a3gamemaster View Post
    can some explain!
    In order to show the RB of a character in PvP shout it has to be fetched from database as its not inbuilt in game by default!
    Please help me in my dream MMORPG emulator https://github.com/cyberinferno/inferno-emu-v2

  14. #14
    Noob Prot is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    I guess mainserver is already fetching the data right? Just need to change it a bit so that it will fetch the rb too..
    So the shout will be like,
    [Pknotice] : Prot (level 165, Rb 10) killed Karthik (level 100, Rb 2)

    Read Rules before posting.

    A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

    Please Don't PM me offers. I will never work for money. If you want help, ask using the forums.

    Regards,
    Prot

  15. #15
    Goodbye chrissdegrece is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    1,017Posts

    Re: Zoneserver with PvP notification

    Congratulations prologos, very well done!




Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Advertisement