Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zoneserver with PvP notification

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested at 219 Client.

Does not change the color of the PvP Shout. To change the color, you should edit the client.

ZoneServer open in hex editor, if you want to change the text of PvP Shout me if you may find the change in the form of ASCII "[PK Notice]", "%s Killed %s".
"%s" specifies the one where the Player1, Player2 is output.

pvp1 - Zoneserver with PvP notification - RaGEZONE Forums pvp2 - Zoneserver with PvP notification - RaGEZONE Forums

* Notice: This zoneserver one that has been provided, has the following characteristics.

Public Shout cost has been changed to 2000000WZ.
- In order to return to this default(100000WZ), change the 4bytes of address 131E23 Hex editor.
- find: 80 84 1E 00, change to: A0 86 01 00

GM Commands in "GIFT" has been changed to "GIVE".
- In order to return to this default(GIFT), change the 4bytes of address 2DE0C8 Hex editor.
- find: 47 49 56 45, change to: 47 49 46 54

Password required for connection (A3SerialList, A3RcvResult) ODBC has been changed to "serial.password".
- In order to return to this default(dkdlxpawprhdnpc), change the 15bytes of address 2DCD5C Hex editor.
- find: 73 65 72 69 61 6C 2E 70 61 73 73 77 6F 72 64, change to: 64 6B 64 6C 78 70 61 77 70 72 68 64 6E 70 63

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Big Thankyou
how u use radyan weapon????
please share all things....

Dear what about RB and char Level?
pls share.

Ty.. i Edited this.....
pv - Zoneserver with PvP notification - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)

I tested at 219 Client.

Does not change the color of the PvP Shout. To change the color, you should edit the client.

ZoneServer open in hex editor, if you want to change the text of PvP Shout me if you may find the change in the form of ASCII "[PK Notice]", "%s Killed %s".
"%s" specifies the one where the Player1, Player2 is output.

View attachment 124469View attachment 124470

* Notice: This zoneserver one that has been provided, has the following characteristics.

Public Shout cost has been changed to 2000000WZ.
- In order to return to this default(100000WZ), change the 4bytes of address 131E23 Hex editor.
- find: 80 84 1E 00, change to: A0 86 01 00

GM Commands in "GIFT" has been changed to "GIVE".
- In order to return to this default(GIFT), change the 4bytes of address 2DE0C8 Hex editor.
- find: 47 49 56 45, change to: 47 49 46 54

Password required for connection (A3SerialList, A3RcvResult) ODBC has been changed to "serial.password".
- In order to return to this default(dkdlxpawprhdnpc), change the 15bytes of address 2DCD5C Hex editor.
- find: 73 65 72 69 61 6C 2E 70 61 73 73 77 6F 72 64, change to: 64 6B 64 6C 78 70 61 77 70 72 68 64 6E 70 63

By the way is your server live?

Reaction score
Dude! You should have changed the password..
That was my live server's password :/

Anyways, I changed it it now :)

Thanks a lot to share this for our forum.
Moving to releases section and adding it to sticky as this was one of the most awaited release.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As prot said most awaited release.. Thanks..

i have a question, How did u manage to change the colour of weapons aura (for example the default is red and i can see purple in your screeny)

Reaction score

i have a question, How did u manage to change the colour of weapons aura (for example the default is red and i can see purple in your screeny)

Item color is in client side I think. You need to identify the function which applies color to the item and edit the color code there!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dude! You should have changed the password..
That was my live server's password :/

Anyways, I changed it it now :)

Thanks a lot to share this for our forum.
Moving to releases section and adding it to sticky as this was one of the most awaited release.

I'm sorry. It's my mistake.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Big Thankyou
please share all things....

Dear what about RB and char Level?
pls share.

Ty.. i Edited this.....
View attachment 124490

I have seen two ways of thinking.
First, how to count the number of RB to the calculation of the value stat of the character.
Second, how to get the value directly from the DB using ODBC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

for use as a general item radyan weapon, modify both the client and the server.
There are a number of limitations because quest items, I must solve all of this.

It is possible to change A3Client.exe. Some parts of the expression to categorize items aura, aura appears when you pass through it. I can also specify a different color for each item aura.

Getting RB from database is a better solution in my opinion!

Reads the data directly from the DB I also displays the level and RB.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how you edit this ? wen i try to replace hex value of "%s killed %s" wid "%s Trolled %s" or "[PK-Notice]" wid "[pvp-system]" zone server dnt e1 start ( initfail() error i get )

Back