Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unique weapon flame color changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a small help for people who want to change color of unique weapon flame in their client.

The bytes highlighted in colors represents their respective color code.(Hex Bytes)

Search for these bytes in your a3client.exe and change the highlighted bytes with your respective color code.
8B 85 B0 FA FF FF C7 40 04 00 00 80 3F 8B 8D B0 FA FF FF C7 41 08 CD CC 4C 3E 8B 95 B0 FA FF FF C7 42 0C CD CC 4C 3E 8B 85 C4 FD FF FF

Note : Mostly RGB Values range from 0 to 255.. I am not sure how a3client reads these bytes, but there are 4 bytes alloted for each color..
For proper output, study the RGB understanding in 4 bytes(each color) by a3client.exe or simply use hit and trial method.

Edit :- Creditz to Prologos for providing a path towards the function of unique identification.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is a small help for people who want to change color of unique weapon flame in their client.

The bytes highlighted in colors represents their respective color code.(Hex Bytes)

Search for these bytes in your a3client.exe and change the highlighted bytes with your respective color code.

Note : Mostly RGB Values range from 0 to 255.. I am not sure how a3client reads these bytes, but there are 4 bytes alloted for each color..
For proper output, study the RGB understanding in 4 bytes(each color) by a3client.exe or simply use hit and trial method.

Is this the hex bytes sequence in 219 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think we ragezone guys should add a line that *Credits to Chinese Development forums* :sneaky2:

because posting it on our behalf is like cheating to the real guy who shared it

P.S. nothing personal; just checked the old posts that you should give credits to the real guy who shared it :8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cyberinferno
Yes it is in 219 client.
GM Enflame
Sorry brother, but its the 3 days and 4 nights research of me and Prot.

Of course creditz to Prologos for posting the function address.
Without him this was impossible.
And the color code was found all by ourselves and there is no Chinese people involved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chaitnya Never mind. Just my concern was to get that guy some credits for sharing it. I am not posting other forums link because it is against ROC. The credit for this share goes to those chinese people, no matter who claims it now. Ragezone is a good platform for sharing what all we found or developed.

off from the topic. a nice share from Prot and thanx for the chinese people for revealing it.
Credits to Prologs also for being a good lead in Ragezone A3 section.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry brother, but its the 3 days and 4 nights research of me and Prot.

Of course creditz to Prologos for posting the function address.
Without him this was impossible.

I think you guys will be very valuable assets for RZ's new Reverse Engineering Sub-Forum (http://forum.ragezone.com/f860/) which was created recently after I requested for it. Please try to make some guides and post if you guys do not mind :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I also do not know clearly.
If set on the basis of the following rules, the RGB values ​​when changing the color, it is possible to obtain a color match roughly.

0 : 0 -> 0
1 ~ 255 : 30100000 ~ 3FF00000 -> 00 00 10 30 ~ 00 00 F0 3F

Reaction score
flame - Unique weapon flame color changing - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the unique flame function in 562 client used by A3Elements.

Thanks to Prologos for the image :thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If its about RGB then the color code is decided in just a range of 00 00 00 to FF FF FF

00 to FF for the Red contribution of color
00 to FF for the Green contribution of color
00 to FF for the Blue contribution of color

in above post; only CC 4C 3E byte is determining the color of flame because if you revert it 3E 4C CC is flame color which we usually see as red flame in non edited versions.

it is interestin to note that the black color having hex code 00 00 00 will not show any black flame as client will just ignore the zero input and make it transparent.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An RGB value can be stored as in integer via 0xRRGGBB. Examples:

Red: 0xff0000
Green: 0x00ff00
Blue: 0x0000ff
in both the clients (219 and 562) almost same value is given..
as u guys show the cyberinferno shared image..
00 is hex for decimal 0, while ff is 255. 0 corresponds to 0.0 and 255 to 1.0.
Each hex digit takes up 4 bits. So shift to the right by 16 bits (to move everything 4 digits to the right) to make 0xRRGGBB become 0xRR.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To edit the Weapon flame color in 562 client, just open the a3client.exe in hex editor and Change the values of R G B as shown in the attachment :8: flame562 - Unique weapon flame color changing - RaGEZONE Forums

The color code shown in attachment when applied to a3client.exe it looks like this flamez - Unique weapon flame color changing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
merlano17
can u share that G10.5 Hp/Mp increase 200 every 2 sec code on forum...???
please..
that would be very help full...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Unique weapon flame color changing - RaGEZONE Forums 219 I can't get OD to modify the color change

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back