Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Conquer Online] Server Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my first post, so, let me introduce myself.

I'm Adrian, I started programming when I was 13, I started because I always had an interest in know how does everything work in a System. So my curiousity took me to start learning how to program.

So I started learning, and for some years I studied C# for Desktop Systems and PHP for Web Systems.

Then for my first "Project", I started to develop a Game Server, because I love to play MMORPGs, specially Conquer Online (NetDragon Ent. and TQ Digital, 2003). So I googled some resources and such things, and I spend a lot of time increasing my knowledge specially in eletronic games area.

So we can say that I'm specialized in Conquer Online Programming! :laugh:
This is my purpose on this forum, I will help anyone who wants to have a Conquer Online Server.

Today, I will not share anything to you (my bad :blushing:, I'm at work now), I will only show you my work on my Private Server.

The emulator is not entire mine, it's a Impulse's Source, improved by me! So most credits goes to Impulse for this base.
I also upgraded it from 5165 (Impulse's original version) to 5780 (it's actually version).

I will start posting about how to code your own emulator soon!

Anything else, you can PM me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gave not attention to Old Archived Files.

Can any Mod move this topic to it's right place?

Back