Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tears of Sorrow + Client (Godship/Legionnaire/Vampire/Celebrity Hall)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[Release] Tears of Sorrow + Client (Godship/Legionnaire/Vampire/Celebrity Hall)

Hello guys again, this time I release something I have long time now, I don't really like custom things, so I don't spend my time with it. Please don't ask me about bugs as it's sure there are tons of them, why not fix 'em and release for others as well?

This database/server/client contains a custom Godship Quest, Custom Celebrity Hall, Legionnaire and vampire skills/gear/mounts/eudemons/city etc etc.
There are surely many other goodies as events/quests/functions, I did not test it a lot.

I don't remember who gave it to me, but I don't think that server is online any more. Anyway I don't care, I release it so maybe it comes in handy for some people. The client used is from Haunted Online, but in the server you clearly see it was used with Tears of Sorrow server, so I don't know, it's a mess. I tried the Godship quest and it's working OK. The rest is up to you.

Enough chit chat, here are the links:

Server/DB:
Client(uploaded by me):
Original Untouched DB:

Don't ask for support, I won't setup a server for you nor will I be involved.

Credits goes to whoever created/edited this.

Few tips: It is ready to play, just open the server as usual, the password to login ingame is test, for mysql its root/test.

*Note*: If this release is a problem to someone, reach me in PM with proofs preferably that you own this and its currently online and I might consider remove it, otherwise leave the drama already. Good luck!

Disclaimer about clients: It's TQ's material, not yours, not mine. :wink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude. Haven't seen a release from you in a while. Does this have everything that the official server has?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey there, I dont do eudemons online so much anymore, this was on my hdd for a long time, decided to work a bit on it and release it after, it has nothing to do with official, everything inside is custom made, no one has official features, its just workarounds, custom actions etc etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you upload the client to other place? mega.co.nz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take me 1 hour,but dont donwload it...than the link epir.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't really like EUDemons anymore since it does not update any GFX, but thanks for the release :) its a nice one... Tears of Sorrow was an awesome server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, i will try put it online on localhost only for me :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload back client link

please upload back client link thankss

Back