• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUTORIAL] Create your EO server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide for EO server

this is the only part the im getting confused at

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is the only part the im getting confused at

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
what is so confusing? just copy & paste those to mysql command line or your favourite mysql client.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Navicat is a different version of MySQL but it works a little differently

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Navicat is a different version of MySQL but it works a little differently

its not another version of mysql..

its a program used to browse the mysql databases and tables in a easier way than just commandline :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

mysql> grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
ERROR 1133 (42000): Can't find any matching row in the user table
mysql> grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
ERROR 1133 (42000): Can't find any matching row in the user table
mysql>

For some strange reason i'm getting this error and those too lines, and when i try to start the server it says "DB real connect error: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (Using Password: No)

Any ideas.. where i'm going wrong :D

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score

xD im confused. Wheres the DB file?
Code:
make sure you have at least 1GB ram!!! 
extract server files wherever you like(download Eudemons_phdev.rar) rar password is phdev 
install mysql(when asked for database password use 'test'), 
Extract files from data.rar to mysql installation directory(C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server XX\) 
copy your whole installed english client to whenever you like(english 1079 reported to be the best). 
Remove those lines from (eudemons client dir)/ini/GameSetUp.ini:
Im stuck here D: Do we need Navicat or regular MSSQL/MYSQL? (I have MSSQL installed do I have to reinstall it?)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

U need "MYSQL" as the DB Engine, & the database is in teh "Data.zip" archive, extract the files inside tht archive to ur "MYSQL" data folder and u get ur DB :D

P.S: I will Post a "database.sql" file for those who dun know whr to find their MYSQL Data Folder.

~Enjoy~

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ty, I put the files from the data.rar file to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\
(I dont have MySQL installed yet xD)
EDIT: xD 1 more question. Is there a difference between the MySQL Community Server and the MySQL Enterprise?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Linqist - if you use navicatdo this :
open your DB - manage users - add user - user name: ODBC , host: localhost, no password - then select all priviliges and click save...

Now, my msg server cant connect to account server -

02:28:07

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check your IP in config files.

For me, it was the problem. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[
  1. hint:
    filename -> fields to change
    client/ini/oem.ini -> Server1, ServerName1
    server/ACCServer/config.ini -> GAMESERVER, SERVERNAME
    server/GameServer/shell.ini -> GAMESERVER
    server/GameServer/config.ini -> GAMESERVER

are a;; these files supposed to be in the EO dir ?? i can not fine ACCServer or GameSErver dirs

Last edited:
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

can u teach me how u made it work for navicat?

Try tutorials. They're all over google. If you know how to use MySQL, you can use Navicat because it's not much different at all. Just a couple more things added and in some areas a few less added. You can try to start here;

tutorial using navicat - Google Search

Sent me link to download client :D

Wait, are you talking the EO Client, or the Navicat client?

If you're talking about Navicat, I believe you have to pay for it the only non-paying ones' out there are warez, which aren't to be posted on RaGEZONE.

Check your IP in config files.

For me, it was the problem. ;)

That can be the problem, but sometimes the problems can ly in MySQL. If you don't configurate what you're suppose to in mySQL you can have problems. Also you can try the clients configuration but if that doesn't work you can always check your Ips.

To make it easier I would start with 127.0.0.1 or your Lan IP which you can find in your comp; 192.168.....

Hope that helps you all some what

Back