Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] remove checksum from your manequin msg server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok guys, enough of mistery.
here is the solution:

* download this exe unpacker:

unpack your msgserver(I used manequin one) with this app.

* download immunity debugger(it's a tweaked ollydbg):

* open msgserver in the debugger.

* right click on the assembler code window to get the menu, then search for -> all referenced text strings

* all strings window pops up, scroll up to the top and right click & choose
search for text and then type: "chksum", press ok then.
you will get the first search result, double click on it(don't close search results).

* scroll few lines up and change JE to JMP few lines before "chksum" text(double click to change the instruction).

* go back to search results window and search for chksum again.
change all occurrences except 3rd found.(you need to change the 4th occurrence however)

here is what you should get after changing all three JE to JMP
forcer_ - [TUTORIAL] remove checksum from your manequin msg server - RaGEZONE Forums

forcer_ - [TUTORIAL] remove checksum from your manequin msg server - RaGEZONE Forums

* after you change all 3 JE to JMP, right click on assembler window, and choose copy to excecutable -> all modifications, then click copy all

* window pops up, right click on it, and choose save file

* name it whatever you like & enjoy your msgserver without checksum.
PLEASE LEAVE CREDIT FOR THIS GUIDE IF YOU PLAN TO COPY IT! thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: remove checksum from your manequin msg server

ok guys, enough of mistery.
here is the solution:

* download this exe unpacker:

unpack your msgserver(I used manequin one) with this app.

* download immunity debugger(it's a tweaked ollydbg):

* open msgserver in the debugger.

* right click on the assembler code window to get the menu, then search for -> all referenced text strings

* all strings window pops up, scroll up to the top and right click & choose
search for text and then type: "chksum", press ok then.
you will get the first search result, double click on it(don't close search results).

* scroll few lines up and change JE to JMP few lines before "chksum" text(double click to change the instruction).

* go back to search results window and search for chksum again.
change all occurrences except 3rd found.(you need to change the 4th occurrence however)

here is what you should get after changing all three JE to JMP

* after you change all 3 JE to JMP, right click on assembler window, and choose copy to excecutable -> all modifications, then click copy all

* window pops up, right click on it, and choose save file

* name it whatever you like & enjoy your msgserver without checksum.
PLEASE LEAVE CREDIT FOR THIS GUIDE IF YOU PLAN TO COPY IT! thank you.

Nice bro I was gonna release it here for you sense i didn't see it but i wasnt sure

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Reaction score
Re: remove checksum from your manequin msg server

thanks for the guide forcer <3

Back