Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE][TH]GBPirate Broker - V0.01 & V0.9

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Before reading this thread -- If you do not know how to configure server files, or start a GunBound Server please seek to the Tutorial Center

RaGEZONE lacks Gunbound TH server files, brokers, and other useful code snippets/tutorials, today will mark one of the biggest releases in GunBound history. Only a hand full of people have these server files, and now I'm releasing them to you all.

Since I no longer have use for these files anymore, I will share them with the GB Community here.

GBPirate is an unfinished GunBound Emulator coded by ScrawnyB. This is the best GunBound TH Broker around, as it shows the server capacity via World List (how full the servers are, etc). It’s also very stable.

Configuring this is simple, edit the appropriate .ini with your database credentials and it will work as expected.

*Note: In server list, keep the IP at 0.0.0, don’t change it. Just update the .ini*

I do not have the source code, so please don’t ask!
FYI – This only works with 32bit WINDOWS. I have a version that *may* (v0.9) work with 64bit, it was still being developed.

All credits go to ScrawnyB.

I’m the first to release this in any GunBound Community.
If you have ANY issues with this, just pop me a PM.

RaGEZONE Leak Policy
Dell Honne said:
Hello there.

So now that I have your attention and your reading this lets start with the definition of a leak:

"To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw"

Or in the private server scene:

"An item that was either stolen or given by an author/creator, which got released to public, without authors/creators concern"

RaGEZONE's stance on leaks is that yes we allow leaks files, websites, codes etc. RaGEZONE is basically built from leaks, in the past, now and even in the future. Anything considered official is a leak, anything that doesn't belong to you that is released under your name is a leak.

HOWEVER if a leak is 70%+ bugged or contains viruses then we remove them from RaGEZONE or if the leaked files come from a developer who is actively sharing releases in any section then an exception might be made.

If you don't want your hard work to be stolen and released here then please secure your work, secure your servers and don't just give your files away to anyone who you don't 100% trust. Chances are it's going to get leaked.

PS: RaGEZONE cannot be held responsible for anything that is leaked here.

Thank you for reading and you can now go back to your daily lurking of RaGEZONE.

- Dell

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aaron help me how to enable the cash here on broke you give

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how can i add a script to my website to know
How many users online ?
and servers online ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GBPirate 0.01 & 0.09 - Error load | advantage 12 servers
error 200 - [RELEASE][TH]GBPirate Broker - V0.01 & V0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

GBXB1.9 - it's all ok (Another Broker) | disadvantages 3 servers
gbx9 - [RELEASE][TH]GBPirate Broker - V0.01 & V0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

What is the problem with "GBPirate 0.01 & 0.09"...?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back