Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Tutorial Center

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
leave all the mysql database IPs on 127.0.0.1.. all the other IPs u put on ur LAN..

Like this:

Alright. Thanks for the tip. Congrats normalcy lol.

Do I change the center IP to 127.0.0.1 or to my LAN IP?

Update : Now all the databases and stuff can connect to mysql perfectly but i still get the can't connect to auto download server error :(
Just being curious, if i type in my LAN ip into my browser, am I supposed to see the welcome page for my gunbound? Well, if I am, then the problem is that I don't see it.
Just asking because we access easyphp through 127.0.0.1

Update #2 : I found out that when I simply changed the url=fetch to 127.0.0.1 instead of my lan ip and left everything else with my lan ip, the game still works fine ( for me ) but when i change the fetch back to my lan, it simply can't connect. So I do assume that it's the problem where i can't connect to my own lan ip for fetch. Suggestions?

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can someone help me, i keep getting this msg

Starting all services,remeber see error report to know what happened
The GunBoundXPBroker[8372] service is starting..
The GunBoundXPBroker[8372] service was started successfully.

The GunBoundXPServ[8360] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8360] service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

The GunBoundXPServ[8361] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8361] service could not be started.

The GunBoundXPServ[8362] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8362] service could not be started.

The GunBoundXPServ[8363] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8363] service could not be started.

The Buddy Central Service 2 service is starting.
The Buddy Central Service 2 service was started successfully.

The Buddy Service 2 service is starting.
The Buddy Service 2 service was started successfully.

Press any key to continue . . .

and this was in the log

STARTING LOG

000016D8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) >> MySQL Initialized
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:32) dbthread started. (thread=1, request=1)
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:32) ErrNo=1251, Error=Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client000012F8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) mysql_real_connect(PartnerAgent)000012F8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) mysql_real_connect(PartnerAgent)000016D8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) >> MySQL Deinitialized
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:33) Terminating Thread by Error00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:33) dbthread ended. (thread=1, request=3)
000011EC (10/02/07 04:21:33) dbthread started. (thread=1, request=3)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright. Thanks for the tip. Congrats normalcy lol.

Do I change the center IP to 127.0.0.1 or to my LAN IP?

Update : Now all the databases and stuff can connect to mysql perfectly but i still get the can't connect to auto download server error :(
Just being curious, if i type in my LAN ip into my browser, am I supposed to see the welcome page for my gunbound? Well, if I am, then the problem is that I don't see it.
Just asking because we access easyphp through 127.0.0.1

Update #2 : I found out that when I simply changed the url=fetch to 127.0.0.1 instead of my lan ip and left everything else with my lan ip, the game still works fine ( for me ) but when i change the fetch back to my lan, it simply can't connect. So I do assume that it's the problem where i can't connect to my own lan ip for fetch. Suggestions?

Did you change the fetch address in your gunbound client files to your LAN o0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you change the fetch address in your gunbound client files to your LAN o0?

Ya I did. But the thing is that i can't connect to my own lan ip

Am still experiencing unable to connect to auto download server problem

Have tried it with 2 different PCs but same problem.

I found out that when I simply changed the url=fetch to 127.0.0.1 instead of my lan ip and left everything else with my lan ip, the game still works fine ( for me ) but when i change the fetch back to my lan, it simply can't connect. So therefore the problem lies with the launcher unable to get to fetch through my lan ip.
Any more help out there? :*:

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can someone help me, i keep getting this msg

Starting all services,remeber see error report to know what happened
The GunBoundXPBroker[8372] service is starting..
The GunBoundXPBroker[8372] service was started successfully.

The GunBoundXPServ[8360] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8360] service could not be started.

The GunBoundXPServ[8361] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8361] service could not be started.

The GunBoundXPServ[8362] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8362] service could not be started.

The GunBoundXPServ[8363] service is starting.
The GunBoundXPServ[8363] service could not be started.

The Buddy Central Service 2 service is starting.
The Buddy Central Service 2 service was started successfully.

The Buddy Service 2 service is starting.
The Buddy Service 2 service was started successfully.

Press any key to continue . . .

and this was in the log

STARTING LOG

000016D8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) >> MySQL Initialized
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:32) dbthread started. (thread=1, request=1)
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:32) ErrNo=1251, Error=Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client000012F8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) mysql_real_connect(PartnerAgent)000012F8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) mysql_real_connect(PartnerAgent)000016D8 (10/02/07 04:21:32) >> MySQL Deinitialized
00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:33) Terminating Thread by Error00001620 (10/02/07 04:21:33) dbthread ended. (thread=1, request=3)
000011EC (10/02/07 04:21:33) dbthread started. (thread=1, request=3)

can someone help me with my situtaion plz

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

[

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with my situtaion plz

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

[

lol you didnt check back at the guide.
you missed
Once you've completed configuring the IP addresses use Partner Agent to reconfigure the 4 files.
When you open PartnerAgent browse through the server files and look for GunBoundServ3. If you've updated any MySQL Information (Usernames & Passwords) this will automatically update the MySQL Settings in your server files.
Do this and it should work.

Meanwhile, my problem's still unsolved. Can't seem to find a way to connect.

btw : what does the Replacer do? but please focus on the unable to auto connect problem first.

Thanks. :p:

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i checked and tested both way with the merged db and the phpeasy 1.8 still didn't start up

sorry for the post i dont know wtf was going on, site kept saying be patient and such and it keep posting lmao

also i did use partneragent, does anyone have another one i can try?

edit: k i got all server up this time, had to reinstall easyphp, now im stuck at the failed update...

i tink it;s cuz i added a password now i canlt check my www folder...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit: k i got all server up this time, had to reinstall easyphp, now im stuck at the failed update...

i tink it;s cuz i added a password now i canlt check my www folder...

what failed update? for gameguard? because i don't recall having seen my gunbound say update or anything before. what happens when you remove the password? or maybe there's still 1 place to fill the password which u missed

edit : alright guys. finally managed to get the server up and running. had some great matches. however, i realised that this was the classic gunbound. we feel like having a go at the new mobiles in season 2. Could anyone help shorten my search for the season 2 files with all new mobiles by providing a link? Many thanks!

Last edited:
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is anyone any good at fetch? I keep getting failed to download the file, and I have the correct path.

This is my fetch.ini:
+
=http://localhost/fetch/
~1;19467;315

M;.\graphics.xfs;315/language.xfs;315;19467

Aaron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone any good at fetch? I keep getting failed to download the file, and I have the correct path.

This is my fetch.ini:

Aaron
Hmm, don't see anything wrong. Unless the number of bytes entered is incorrect. Alternatively, try using 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost

Currently trying out Season 2 but can't get the partneragent to work. So far i've copied partner agent to
mysql/data/ and
mysql/data/partneragent/

but servers still can't start.

Edit : I see that in the setting.txt, eg adminDB_port= is empty. Do I leave it empty or fill in the port? Also, i note that in S1 settings.txt, there is partneragentdb_host etc but it's missing from the S2 settings. Should I carry it over?

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, don't see anything wrong. Unless the number of bytes entered is incorrect. Alternatively, try using 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost

Currently trying out Season 2 but can't get the partneragent to work. So far i've copied partner agent to
mysql/data/ and
mysql/data/partneragent/

but servers still can't start.

Edit : I see that in the setting.txt, eg adminDB_port= is empty. Do I leave it empty or fill in the port? Also, i note that in S1 settings.txt, there is partneragentdb_host etc but it's missing from the S2 settings. Should I carry it over?

it;s a fact u need phpeasy 1.8 to get the servers running for some reason.. not sure why i;ve tryed a few and it;s the only one that gets them running, but i have a problem when i try to log it says : cant connect to login server please try agani later ...any ideas? everything is 127.0.0.1

edit: k i figure out the problem needed to use the force ace one but also im stuck at gameguard

Gameguard error : 340
failed to connecttothe gameguard update server. try connecting again in a while or check the network connection

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it;s a fact u need phpeasy 1.8 to get the servers running for some reason.. not sure why i;ve tryed a few and it;s the only one that gets them running, but i have a problem when i try to log it says : cant connect to login server please try agani later ...any ideas? everything is 127.0.0.1

edit: k i figure out the problem needed to use the force ace one but also im stuck at gameguard

Gameguard error : 340
failed to connecttothe gameguard update server. try connecting again in a while or check the network connection
WOW its a reply! Finally, after waiting for days lol:D:

Season 2 Problem
Alright. I've been using easyphp 1.8 since the beginning. I still can't get the servers to be running. Yet the partneragent's supposed to solve that ( Server keeps failing to start at the cmd prompt ). And I've tried up to 4 different season 2 files I found on the net and they all don't work :(:
If only there was a .exe partnerfix instead of the database one.
-----

Concerning your problem, have you edited the hosts file and then set it to read only? That's usually the problem. Otherwise, make sure that the nProtect folder is in your www folder.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gameguard error :380
failed to connect to the gameguard update server. try connectng in a while or check the network connection/

im thinking maybe it;s cuz im missing some ports to forward, what are all the ports that need to be opened?

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I start the Install Service, I got this error :

Aaron - Official Tutorial Center - RaGEZONE Forums

And then I run the Start Service, I got this error too :

Someone please help to solve this errors. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone please help to solve this errors. Thanks in advance.

Your Services.msc is screwed or somthing so install.bat cant install~ try running as admin or try running services.msc

Start service is screwed coz u havnt installed the service~ first run install.bat and make sure u see gunbound in services.msc list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/sengal9x/sdf.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/sengal9x/dd.jpg[IMG]

Someone please help to solve this errors. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Access is denied <-- You need to run it as administrator. Either right click > run as admin or disable user account control

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WOW its a reply! Finally, after waiting for days lol:D:

Season 2 Problem
Alright. I've been using easyphp 1.8 since the beginning. I still can't get the servers to be running. Yet the partneragent's supposed to solve that ( Server keeps failing to start at the cmd prompt ). And I've tried up to 4 different season 2 files I found on the net and they all don't work :(:
If only there was a .exe partnerfix instead of the database one.
-----

Concerning your problem, have you edited the hosts file and then set it to read only? That's usually the problem. Otherwise, make sure that the nProtect folder is in your www folder.

have u set the ips up in your phpeasy 1.8 go to config den apache and ctrl+f listen
add a line so for instant 192.168.0.100:80 and use that to config ur files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys hey i was wandering if someone here thats has experience making gunbound private server could take like a little bit of there time and make a video on how to make a private server

thanks Sky

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone provide a mirror for partner agent ?

Back