Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Member RootDev.'s Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Likes (Received)
    8

    [TUT]Gunbound Offline

    *will be posting new thread*
    Last edited by RootDev.; 19-08-12 at 01:14 AM.


    "Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

  2. #2
    I love Rio. <3 dyinginside's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    211
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    offline? that means you'll play alone 'cause there's no internet connection. am i right?
    or i'm just not getting it?

  3. #3
    Member RootDev.'s Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Quote Originally Posted by dyinginside View Post
    offline? that means you'll play alone 'cause there's no internet connection. am i right?
    or i'm just not getting it?
    That's right, it's for testing purposes such as editing graphics, avatars, or any other. It also doesn't require much time to load which is what I love about it. Since I've seen a few people who don't know how to setup an offline Gunbound server, I decided to start this thread.
    Last edited by RootDev.; 20-06-11 at 12:46 PM.


    "Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

  4. #4
    Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    40
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Yes. Always used this to practice. Very useful thanks for this, Dev.


    This is Tommy btw :)

  5. #5
    hmmm :D JaneX's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    922
    Likes (Received)
    83

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    does the package includes the gunbound client?

    by the way thank you so much for sharing this tutorial to us :)

    EDIT:

    i downloaded the package and it seems no client xD hihihi okay thanks again buddy!
    Last edited by JaneX; 05-08-09 at 08:46 PM.

  6. #6
    Member takayagami's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    how to create ID & PWD?

    im allready follow this step TQ RootDev

    please share auth script

    thank :D
    Last edited by takayagami; 22-08-09 at 05:40 AM.

  7. #7
    Member RootDev.'s Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Quote Originally Posted by takayagami View Post
    how to create ID & PWD?

    im allready follow this step TQ RootDev

    please share auth script

    thank :D
    The registration script can be found in the Tutorial section. However, those are not that safe. It's always better to make your own.
    Last edited by RootDev.; 20-06-11 at 01:11 PM.


    "Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

  8. #8
    Moderator Biesmen's Avatar

    Rank
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,472
    Likes (Received)
    46

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    This package has a Trojan Horse, I suggest not to use it.

  9. #9
    Hardcore Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    117
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    I successfully created an offline server of GB using your guide, thank you. But is it possible to play it in LAN? I use 192.168.0.1 as my LAN IP? How do you reconfigure the server to connect with other computers in LAN?

    I tried to replace 127.0.0.1 to my LAN IP but when logging into the game the server says "Server is in Maintennance". How do you fix this?
    Last edited by jpxtreme; 28-08-09 at 06:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Member RootDev.'s Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    This package has a Trojan Horse, I suggest not to use it.
    Bullshit, this is clean. Your PC seems to be infected.


    Quote Originally Posted by jpxtreme View Post
    I successfully created an offline server of GB using your guide, thank you. But is it possible to play it in LAN? I use 192.168.0.1 as my LAN IP? How do you reconfigure the server to connect with other computers in LAN?

    I tried to replace 127.0.0.1 to my LAN IP but when logging into the game the server says "Server is in Maintennance". How do you fix this?
    Try replacing the client settings. Ensure that you've done every step correctly, it should work.
    Last edited by RootDev.; 20-06-11 at 12:50 PM.


    "Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

  11. #11
    Hardcore Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    117
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    @RootDev

    Are you referring to the settings.txt that are located in the BuddyCenter,BuddyServ,GunBoundBroker,GunBoundServ1 folders?

    I used Gunbound Force Client which is downloadable at the Official Tutorial Center.

    What I did so far...

    1. I've replaced all IP to my LAN IP 192.168.0.1.
    2. add a new user in SQLyog root@192.168.0.1, no password and with all box ticked.
    3. edit host file from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.0.1.
    4. edit client ini files to 192.168.0.1

    My observations so far...

    1. I tried to connect from my other pc and I was able to log in to the game but the server selection box is grayed out and says "Server in Maintennance".

    2. When I changed all IP back to 127.0.0.1, it went ok but I want to play it on LAN with my friends.


    Is there something missing that I should do in order to connect it to LAN? Please help. Btw, thanks for your time helping me.




    Code:
    [BuddyCenter]
    Port=8351
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    
    BuddyDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    BuddyDB_Port=3306
    BuddyDB_DB=gunbound
    BuddyDB_Pwd=
    BuddyDB_User=root
    
    Log=0
    Code:
    [BuddyServ]
    StarAccept=192.168.0.1
    Port=8352
    
    BuddyDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    BuddyDB_Port=3306
    BuddyDB_DB=gunbound
    BuddyDB_User=root
    BuddyDB_Pwd=
    
    UserTable=game
    UserTable_Id=Id
    UserTable_Guild=Guild
    UserTable_Grade=TotalGrade
    
    AccountTable=user
    AccountTable_Id=Id
    AccountTable_Nickname=NickName
    
    AuthTable=user
    AuthTable_Id=Id
    AuthTable_Password=Password
    
    CenterIp=192.168.0.1
    CenterPort=8351
    
    VersionFirst=0
    VersionLast=999
    
    MaxConnection=50000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=0
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    
    Log=0
    Code:
    [GunBoundXPBroker]
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    Port=8372
    
    ProductVersion=65664853
    
    VersionFirst=1
    VersionLast=999
    
    UserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    UserDB_User=root
    UserDB_Pwd=
    UserDB_DB=gunbound
    UserDB_Port=3306
    
    AdminDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB_Port=3306
    AdminDB_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB_User=root
    AdminDB_Pwd=
    
    GunBoundDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunBoundDB_User=root
    GunBoundDB_Pwd=
    GunBoundDB_DB=gunbound
    GunBoundDB_Port=3306
    
    PartnerAgentDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    PartnerAgentDB_Pwd=
    PartnerAgentDB_User=root
    PartnerAgentDB_DB=gunbound
    PartnerAgentDB_Port=3306
    
    SetServiceStatus=1
    
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=10000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnection=10000
    BanOverMaxConnection=0
    Log=0
    Code:
    [GunBoundXPServ]
    Port=8360
    CenterPort=8372
    
    #Version Information#
    ProductVersion=65664853
    VersionFirst=1
    VersionLast=900
    #-------------------#
    
    
    #-------------------#
    #accept and centerip#
    CenterIp=192.168.0.1
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    #-------------------------#
    
    #Database Functions#
    PartnerAgentDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    PartnerAgentDB_Port=3306
    PartnerAgentDB_DB=gunbound
    PartnerAgentDB_User=root
    PartnerAgentDB_Pwd=
    
    GunBoundDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunBoundDB_Port=3306
    GunBoundDB_DB=gunbound
    GunBoundDB_User=root
    GunBoundDB_Pwd=
    
    UserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    UserDB_Port=3306
    UserDB_DB=gunbound
    UserDB_User=root
    UserDB_Pwd=
    
    AdminDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB_Port=3306
    AdminDB_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB_User=root
    AdminDB_Pwd=
    
    GunWcUserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunWcUserDB_Port=3306
    GunWcUserDB_DB=gunbound
    GunWcUserDB_user=root
    GunWcUserDB_Pwd=
    
    ItemDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    ItemDB_Port=3306
    ItemDB_DB=gunbound
    ItemDB_User=root
    ItemDB_Pwd=
    
    RecordDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    RecordDB_Port=3306
    RecordDB_DB=gunbound
    RecordDB_User=root
    RecordDB_Pwd=
    
    AdminDB2_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB2_Port=3306 
    AdminDB2_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB2_User=root
    AdminDB2_Pwd=
    #----------------------#
    
    #Source Monitor System#
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=50000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnection=50000
    BanOverMaxConnection=0
    #---------------------#
     
    #IdleRoom ( How long before they get kicked out ) settings#
    IdleRoomWarnTime=1140
    IdleRoomCloseTime=1200
    #---------------------------------------------------------#
    
    #UseFul Functions for Events and such ( 100 = 50/50 Dragon/Knight On Ratio Option )#
    FuncRestrict=1040400
    GoldFactor=110
    ScoreFactor=110
    SuperUserItem=204801
    StageEvent=0
    Tank.Hidden.Ratio=30
    #----------------------------------------------------------#
    
    #Grade/Limits to the server.. How many users can enter the server ( MaxRoom )#
    GuildMarkLimit=0
    GradeLimitFirst=17
    GradeLimitLast=19
    RecommendedMan=50000
    MaxRoom=100
    #----------------------------#
    
    #QuickStart Options#
    QuickStartOption=3
    # ( 1 solo, 2 tag, 3 score, 4 jewel )
    QuickStartMan=2
    #------------------#
    
    #Event Indexing.... and others#
    EventTreatAsIndex3=1
    EventTreatAsIndex2=1
    EventTreatAsIndex1=1
    EventTreatAsIndex0=1
    EventWriteToLog3=1
    EventWriteToLog2=1
    EventWriteToLog1=1
    EventWriteToLog0=1
    EventActProp3=0
    EventActProp2=0
    EventActProp1=0
    EventActProp0=0
    
    Log=0
    NoRoomCreate=0
    #-----------------#
    Last edited by jpxtreme; 29-08-09 at 07:41 AM.

  12. #12
    Member RootDev.'s Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    38
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Quote Originally Posted by jpxtreme View Post
    @RootDev

    Are you referring to the settings.txt that are located in the BuddyCenter,BuddyServ,GunBoundBroker,GunBoundServ1 folders?

    I used Gunbound Force Client which is downloadable at the Official Tutorial Center.

    What I did so far...

    1. I've replaced all IP to my LAN IP 192.168.0.1.
    2. add a new user in SQLyog root@192.168.0.1, no password and with all box ticked.
    3. edit host file from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.0.1.
    4. edit client ini files to 192.168.0.1

    My observations so far...

    1. I tried to connect from my other pc and I was able to log in to the game but the server selection box is grayed out and says "Server in Maintennance".

    2. When I changed all IP back to 127.0.0.1, it went ok but I want to play it on LAN with my friends.


    Is there something missing that I should do in order to connect it to LAN? Please help. Btw, thanks for your time helping me.




    Code:
    [BuddyCenter]
    Port=8351
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    
    BuddyDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    BuddyDB_Port=3306
    BuddyDB_DB=gunbound
    BuddyDB_Pwd=
    BuddyDB_User=root
    
    Log=0
    Code:
    [BuddyServ]
    StarAccept=192.168.0.1
    Port=8352
    
    BuddyDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    BuddyDB_Port=3306
    BuddyDB_DB=gunbound
    BuddyDB_User=root
    BuddyDB_Pwd=
    
    UserTable=game
    UserTable_Id=Id
    UserTable_Guild=Guild
    UserTable_Grade=TotalGrade
    
    AccountTable=user
    AccountTable_Id=Id
    AccountTable_Nickname=NickName
    
    AuthTable=user
    AuthTable_Id=Id
    AuthTable_Password=Password
    
    CenterIp=192.168.0.1
    CenterPort=8351
    
    VersionFirst=0
    VersionLast=999
    
    MaxConnection=50000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=0
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    
    Log=0
    Code:
    [GunBoundXPBroker]
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    Port=8372
    
    ProductVersion=65664853
    
    VersionFirst=1
    VersionLast=999
    
    UserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    UserDB_User=root
    UserDB_Pwd=
    UserDB_DB=gunbound
    UserDB_Port=3306
    
    AdminDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB_Port=3306
    AdminDB_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB_User=root
    AdminDB_Pwd=
    
    GunBoundDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunBoundDB_User=root
    GunBoundDB_Pwd=
    GunBoundDB_DB=gunbound
    GunBoundDB_Port=3306
    
    PartnerAgentDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    PartnerAgentDB_Pwd=
    PartnerAgentDB_User=root
    PartnerAgentDB_DB=gunbound
    PartnerAgentDB_Port=3306
    
    SetServiceStatus=1
    
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=10000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnection=10000
    BanOverMaxConnection=0
    Log=0
    Code:
    [GunBoundXPServ]
    Port=8360
    CenterPort=8372
    
    #Version Information#
    ProductVersion=65664853
    VersionFirst=1
    VersionLast=900
    #-------------------#
    
    
    #-------------------#
    #accept and centerip#
    CenterIp=192.168.0.1
    Accept=192.168.0.1
    #-------------------------#
    
    #Database Functions#
    PartnerAgentDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    PartnerAgentDB_Port=3306
    PartnerAgentDB_DB=gunbound
    PartnerAgentDB_User=root
    PartnerAgentDB_Pwd=
    
    GunBoundDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunBoundDB_Port=3306
    GunBoundDB_DB=gunbound
    GunBoundDB_User=root
    GunBoundDB_Pwd=
    
    UserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    UserDB_Port=3306
    UserDB_DB=gunbound
    UserDB_User=root
    UserDB_Pwd=
    
    AdminDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB_Port=3306
    AdminDB_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB_User=root
    AdminDB_Pwd=
    
    GunWcUserDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    GunWcUserDB_Port=3306
    GunWcUserDB_DB=gunbound
    GunWcUserDB_user=root
    GunWcUserDB_Pwd=
    
    ItemDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    ItemDB_Port=3306
    ItemDB_DB=gunbound
    ItemDB_User=root
    ItemDB_Pwd=
    
    RecordDB_Host=192.168.0.1
    RecordDB_Port=3306
    RecordDB_DB=gunbound
    RecordDB_User=root
    RecordDB_Pwd=
    
    AdminDB2_Host=192.168.0.1
    AdminDB2_Port=3306 
    AdminDB2_DB=gunbound
    AdminDB2_User=root
    AdminDB2_Pwd=
    #----------------------#
    
    #Source Monitor System#
    SingleSourceMonitor=0
    MaxConnectionPerSource=50000
    BanOverSingleSourceLimitation=0
    MaxConnection=50000
    BanOverMaxConnection=0
    #---------------------#
     
    #IdleRoom ( How long before they get kicked out ) settings#
    IdleRoomWarnTime=1140
    IdleRoomCloseTime=1200
    #---------------------------------------------------------#
    
    #UseFul Functions for Events and such ( 100 = 50/50 Dragon/Knight On Ratio Option )#
    FuncRestrict=1040400
    GoldFactor=110
    ScoreFactor=110
    SuperUserItem=204801
    StageEvent=0
    Tank.Hidden.Ratio=30
    #----------------------------------------------------------#
    
    #Grade/Limits to the server.. How many users can enter the server ( MaxRoom )#
    GuildMarkLimit=0
    GradeLimitFirst=17
    GradeLimitLast=19
    RecommendedMan=50000
    MaxRoom=100
    #----------------------------#
    
    #QuickStart Options#
    QuickStartOption=3
    # ( 1 solo, 2 tag, 3 score, 4 jewel )
    QuickStartMan=2
    #------------------#
    
    #Event Indexing.... and others#
    EventTreatAsIndex3=1
    EventTreatAsIndex2=1
    EventTreatAsIndex1=1
    EventTreatAsIndex0=1
    EventWriteToLog3=1
    EventWriteToLog2=1
    EventWriteToLog1=1
    EventWriteToLog0=1
    EventActProp3=0
    EventActProp2=0
    EventActProp1=0
    EventActProp0=0
    
    Log=0
    NoRoomCreate=0
    #-----------------#
    Host=192.168.0.1

    That could be the problem. Why would you use that for the host? Use "127.0.0.1" for the host. Also, for "CenterIp", use "CenterIp=LanIP".
    Last edited by RootDev.; 20-06-11 at 01:16 PM.


    "Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure, making a change, and then trying again."

  13. #13
    Hardcore Member

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    117
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    it finally works! thanks rootdev.

    btw, how do you increase gold rate? how about cash? how do you obtain them with this server?
    Last edited by jpxtreme; 29-08-09 at 03:33 PM.

  14. #14
    Infraction Banned

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    Can you reupload the images i am stuck at that conect and save part as i get everytime a error when i click conect

  15. #15
    Registered

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: [Tutorial] GunBound Offline

    how can i make a registration page..it sucks coz the images are not there......

    ---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

    how can i create the registration page? it sucks!!!no images at all

    ---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

    this tutorial isnt a tutorial..it sucks!!!not complete~~~

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HostKey
Sponsored by HostKey , secured by Incapsula and mods by DBTech.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright , Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.