Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT]SHRDUATLWKR - Starting games as a GM

Reaction score
This tutorial will teach you a few things you'll need to know about the command /shrduatlwkr. First of all, this is NOT a GM command. It is programmed in the client, not the server.

As I've noticed with my server, is that this command is very unstable on a WC server. It's good for when both sides of the room are even, however if you plan on doing a 5v1 game, 7v1, 4v2, etc.. there is a high risk of just crashing the server. Now another thing is that GMs cannot start games period without this command. There's a way to fix it so they can still start games with this command, however without the risk of crashing the server. All you have to do is set their authority to 99, and that issue is resolved. They just can't start uneven games anymore, however they retain all their GM commands. The highest non-GM authority is 98. Anything past 99 grants GM commands, and anything past 100 is virtually the same as 100 itself.

Setting the authority to 99 on a TH server prevents the GM from using the command at all.

Syntax of usage: Type "/shrduatlwkr" when you're the host of a room.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: SHRDUATLWKR - Starting games as a GM

ok thnakssssssssssssssssssssss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: SHRDUATLWKR - Starting games as a GM

Well on my server I use the command / shrduarhkswjs then server /shrduatlwkr io falls.

Also can not start games 7x1 5x1 without falling from the server, what should I do?

PS.: i tried to use the account Autorithy *** 100 and 101

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude your using a season 1 server its very laggy for /shrduatlwkr comand dont do any 2v1 gm alone noticed it always fails

Back