Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Setting Up Gunbound Classic/Thor's Hammer Offline/LAN (With Pictures)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Luckily, I figured out how to solve it. To whom having same problem, try this VMsolution:
1. Run Command (Run as administrator).
2. If your GB_Serve is in C:\, copy sequentially these below command and press Enter for each (if not, change your respective address):
"C:\Gb_Serv\Server\BuddyCenter\BuddyCenter2.exe -install"
"C:\Gb_Serv\Server\BuddyServ\BuddyServ2.exe -install"
"C:\Gb_Serv\Server\Center\GunBoundCenter2.exe -install"
"C:\Gb_Serv\Server\Gunbound8360\GunBoundServ2.exe -install"
"C:\Gb_Serv\Server\Gunbound8361\GunBoundServ2.exe -install"
"pause"​
then close the Command window, run the start-sever.bat as the tutorial.

Hey Bro, i done what you say to do, but after this i try again to use the instal.services but continues that error, just do this in cmd manually is sufficient to instal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you guys need to host your servers online on linux server, you can check HostBarrel GunBound Private Server Hosting.
-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did all like you and it appears this:
I cant get in any server

eu8DYrq - [Tutorial] Setting Up Gunbound Classic/Thor's Hammer Offline/LAN (With Pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a bit crazy but the link for gunbound admin is not working. can someone re upload it? also why does the xampp status is white instead of green, I'm using windows 10.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gunbound Admin link dead ... can you reupload plese .. thank for the share.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PTPA. Is there any updated tutorials for making gunbound server 2020? thanks for you response. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a bit of a long shot but any manage to create an online server ?..TIA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone mirror the original Gb_Serv.rar because cannot download on mediafire its blocked

Back