Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Setting Up Gunbound Classic/Thor's Hammer Offline/LAN (With Pictures)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey musashi076.
Thanks for your nice tutorial, you're the guy!

I have a question, how do i set this server with no-ip?
Just run no-ip program and set the clients ( for other players to join ) with my no-ip adress?
Or do i have to chance any other place with no-ip ? as server files etc...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey musashi076.
Thanks for your nice tutorial, you're the guy!

I have a question, how do i set this server with no-ip?
Just run no-ip program and set the clients ( for other players to join ) with my no-ip adress?
Or do i have to chance any other place with no-ip ? as server files etc...

i think just replace the ip's with the no-ip's IP. alson in the mysql, add a user that uses the no-ip IP. i tried it using hamachi. i just replaced the ips in the server files,created a virtual host using that ip..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think just replace the ip's with the no-ip's IP. alson in the mysql, add a user that uses the no-ip IP. i tried it using hamachi. i just replaced the ips in the server files,created a virtual host using that ip..

Thank you again , i'll try to set it up .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey musashi why does my other pc cant connect to the gunbund adnmin its fault alwasy but the broker is okay. Any resolutions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay thanks musashi

How about increasing the rates of GP and GOLD any ideas?

TIA!

thats only possible in GBWC.. i think in GBTh,you need to hack the client.i dont know how. i tried to add the goldrate and score rate form gbwc server files in gbth server files but didnt work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
i have a problem with connect to the Server.
I come of the server list site and when i touch of a server come Please Wait or Cant connect to the Server.

Srry for my bad English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
i have a problem with connect to the Server.
I come of the server list site and when i touch of a server come Please Wait or Cant connect to the Server.

Srry for my bad English

you should check your log files in your server files, if your log=1 in your setting.txt

also, what version of wamp did you use, if you use latest version, this will not accept no password in the mysql server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good day sir.. whenever i enter my IP address in the browser i got the message Forbidden error 403... but when i type localhost the wampserver shows up...
another question sir/mam
what do you mean domain? in the httpd-vhosts.conf
<VirtualHost 10.2.191.92:80>
ServerAdmin (this line sir) *you said Domain Name*
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/docs/dummy-host.localhost"
ServerName dummy-host.localhost
ServerAlias
ErrorLog "logs/dummy-host.localhost-error.log"
CustomLog "logs/dummy-host.localhost-access.log" common
</VirtualHost>

sir another error in registration cannot connect in localhost mysql
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\wamp\www\gunbound\register.php on line 41

and now i cannot connect to mySql sir

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - [Tutorial] Setting Up Gunbound Classic/Thor's Hammer Offline/LAN (With Pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

can you help me on this error... by the way im using w7

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah..thanks so much for the tutorial, now i have my own offline gunbound..
anyway do you mind to explain the function of the Aweb's broker? what it does actually?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - [Tutorial] Setting Up Gunbound Classic/Thor's Hammer Offline/LAN (With Pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums any advise for this one? i try create new account but same error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back