Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

100+ Maps. Releasing. Coming Soon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Releasing for all CS Maps soon! A total of 100+ Maps.
Those maps are ".map" file extention. From Half-Life Edition AKA / & commonly called Counter Strike (game).
Including complete textures. Those maps file can also be opened to GTKRadiant, but sometimes or some of the map, it failed to build might be because of curves and brushes. I know that Autodesk 3ds Max (2010) can solved it. I'm not good in Autodesk 3ds Max, I'm still a newbie, that's why I'm willing to share this.

Map List Names:
Oilrig

Assault
Backalley
Estate
Havana
Italy
Militia
Office
Siege

Airstrip
Aztec
Cobble
Chateau
Dust
Dust2
Inferno
Nuke
Piranesi
Prodigy
Storm
Survivor
Torn
Train
Vertigo

Including Half-Life and Other Game Mode of Valve (Half Life Edition) Maps

AND MORE!
Sample:
de_dust 2
Momar - 100+ Maps. Releasing. Coming Soon! - RaGEZONE Forums

cs_Militia
Momar - 100+ Maps. Releasing. Coming Soon! - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits belongs to respective map developers & map owners (V.T.H.G.R.N.).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Coming Soon! CS Maps. Releasing.

Wow Momar good job I dont know if you still remember my name FANTASY! From Shadow and eaglegunz i miss playing gunz. Good Job :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
StephanW
Yes. ".map" release.

bulli10
I didn't make it as new and not from very beginning, it is already built by CS Maps devs. Those are exported maps. So all credits belongs to them respectively (developers made/developed those maps).

I will share all .map file including complete textures so that those maps will be built and will become instant release for Gunz.

Now, 90% Completing. BTW, few textures are not in the right position and few are not in the right place. Just fix it after I release it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
StephanW
Yes. ".map" release.

bulli10
I didn't make it as new and not from very beginning, it is already built by CS Maps devs. Those are exported maps. So all credits belongs to them respectively (developers made/developed those maps).

I will share all .map file including complete textures so that those maps will be built and will become instant release for Gunz.

Now, 90% Completing. BTW, few textures are not in the right position and few are not in the right place. Just fix it after I release it.

Nice, just wanted two to remake them slightly to remove certain bugs :).

Back