Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ELU Blender Exporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've uploaded a new version which fixes some bugs, most importantly when exporting version 4 (also fixed importer).

i tested it the katana1.elu but u didnt edit the model, u just like changed its color idk what happened there :O:

I did not change anything, it was a direct import/export. I only made changes to the code to make the file sizes exact due to a bug.

im having trouble editing the elu then seeing it ingame... i mean i import the elu, edit it exporter as version 5, then test it ingame, nothing. invisible but its still there you just cant see it\

when ever i edit the model it doesnt come out.... so i dont think the exporter is working right. besides for that cube u made :s doesnt work.

I'm sure there are bugs but not to the extent you're experiencing. There are somethings you have to take into consideration.
  • All vertices must be triangles and not quads
  • Each mesh must have an assigned material
  • Each material must have an assigned texture
  • You must work in Blenders coordinate space
  • Only selected objects get exported and you must make certain all parents are selected or world positioning will be wrong in game

Music<3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, This is a real nice breakthrough.
I will be Doing quite a bit of testing on it when I get to my Grandma's house this weekend. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oo .Elu exporter nice =)
i try to export a .ms3d in .elu i think it work but with Hex i see thunder_6.pnj (its hte texture) i change it for thunder_6.bmp ? and the thunder_6.pnj to thunder_6.bmp.dds ?

i think with hex more imformation need are not here !!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I just succesfully exported a gunz .elu and played with it ingame.

I think that I'm the first o.o?

Screen shots attached. It was nothing too complicated, just a simple sword with a triangle blade, to make it more different. Not a pro texture, quikc 5 minute copypaste job cause I wanted to see whether it would work or not.

But hey, yipeee, Phantom has just pushed the Gunz world a massive step forwards :D

And with that, sleep time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea whats about legion?

what does he do?
i never heard something form him since gzmap!
did he stip hacking?

i remember him.. and OWS
hope they come back^^

require

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Legion never hacked Gunz. He developed for it, improving upon MAIET's horrible coding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ThievingSix
u are right!

Legion never hacked Gunz. He developed for it, improving upon MAIET's horrible coding.
doesnt that mean you have to hack... to start deverloping?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks!
It works =D

Adrian - Gunz Addict
Reaction score
Any1 hireing? lol some work on the dds and these swords will be great =D

and mcsic u suk at editing lol.

Attachments

Adrian - Gunz Addict
Reaction score
i was just jking mcsic and phantom* =D and i got another error trying 2 open revolvers it cant find the .dds or something

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YAY PIZZA MED!

Phantom* - ELU Blender Exporter - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back