Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Hee, RageZone...
My idea was making gunz the duel on android version

Updates:

- Quest Map: Dungeon
- Added New Icon(GunZTheDuel)
- Beta Touch Screen

Working on:

- Character(movements)
- Network
- Maps
- Effects

JT3M9A0 - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

z5Ubv2t - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

AgIp8Yz - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Xa7qULB - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

isLVThSh - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Bèta touch screen, Working on WASD, SPACE, L, R

pJnqUs1 - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gl dude, if you need anything hmu in skype :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the hardest part of building a mobile gunz is embedding the original gameplay essence in it, I mean pass to the player the same feeling of the original.
If I would attemp doing a mobile gunz I'd try a 2D/2.5D game.

Good luck with your project, I hope we can see a full game in the future.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
It looks great, it brings back memories when I used to develop a certain toy for android which the project we decided to cancel.

Well if you are doing this, try to make the controls a bit easier, since most smartphones are easy and I would like to know how you will do with the controls, I very much doubt that it is online but it was very cool that you only played the game in " Quest "as it is something definitive.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It looks great, it brings back memories when I used to develop a certain toy for android which the project we decided to cancel.

Well if you are doing this, try to make the controls a bit easier, since most smartphones are easy and I would like to know how you will do with the controls, I very much doubt that it is online but it was very cool that you only played the game in " Quest "as it is something definitive.

This is a very interesting project, the controls were the first thing that also came into my mind. Maybe you should find yourself some open source gamepad/joystick app that you can attach to this; it would surely make your life easier.

Reaction score
As long as we're doing Unity here...
Models and textures are easily imported, they do requires a few changes after importing though.

Animations are a whole different ball game though, no luck for me so far.

UPaiKUX - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Goodluck with your project!

Edit:

Animations weren't too bad actually. Blenders axis's are completely flipped around from Unity's so initially the imported animations are a bit off, but with some more small changes, you can easily work around it.

845c7c5b57b8204a8b2b613a8359f454 - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit:

Unity seems to mark the imported animations as Legacy, which really blows because you can't use Legacy animations with the Animator Controller. Changing them to Humanoid works though.

d94ae809addc18d00312d6ee0609cd82 - Gunz The Duel [Android] Inbuilding - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Gunz on my phone? looks interesting. keep it up im looking forward of it.

Add: Now that your making gunz on mobile you make my ideas come true! thanks buddy.
just incase if you need me? chat me.

Email: zurikawa@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Back