Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz game mechanics on Unreal Engine 4 (WIP)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inspired on RenegadeZ guys work I took the last days of 2017 to see what it could be done on unreal engine in approximately two weeks.
The objective was to reproduce the original gunz game mechanics.
After almost one week spent, I finally got the assets converter (elu, ani -> fbx) working.
With only a few days left this is what I got.

Don't expect much updates as I'll be busy and I'll have no access to a dev machine (as my home computer, I'm accepting donations :D::D::D::D::D:).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks super dope. You should finish this man. it might revive gunz man. has way better graphics

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
He just export and import model and animation from what i see nothing special

Well since its a copy paste project i going to create my own gunz project with unreal with new realistic models the same animation for the gunz style lover

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well since its a copy paste project i going to create my own gunz project with unreal with new realistic models the same animation for the gunz style lover
I'm a programmer *I write programs* if I was a designer you'd be seeing nice new models, but as you call yourself Unreal Engine Developer you know that you can easily replace these "nothing special imported models" by new "realistic models" with a few mouse clicks.
If you think doing all the C++ programimg behind is easy like a few mouse clicks, I'll not spend my time telling you it is not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. What he did isn't just two click away. I invite you to try reproducing what he did in the same amount of time before trying to make a point.
I'm a programmer *I write programs* if I was a designer you'd be seeing nice new models, but as you call yourself Unreal Engine Developer you know that you can easily replace these "nothing special imported models" by new "realistic models" with a few mouse clicks.
If you think doing all the C++ programimg behind is easy like a few mouse clicks, I'll not spend my time telling you it is not.
You're doing a nice work, still need to be polished, but you have more than the base here, congratulation for that, hope to see more of this :) (if you're going to continue, this could be very interesting)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very impressive and potentially very good. . new engine has something new to offer.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I sent you a message. Hope you read it. :)

Back