Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Remake - The Duel: Reloaded - by a big team!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello GunZ Community we have finally created a title for the game name The Duel: Reloaded A TPS game like GunZ The Duel. The Favorite game you like for competitive game-play will be here where skill takes a hand to beat your enemy with wall running with your sub machine gun, Sword slashing, Shotgun owning is coming back to life but in a different way of game-play. :)

Are team is working hard this week to give you a great dev blog so please stay tuned in our discord channel I will leave the links at the bottom of this post. Suggestions are welcomed in our discord channel also make sure you read the rules to not get banned on the discord server.

Other news, Here is some models that I have created.

maxlee93 - GunZ Remake - The Duel: Reloaded - by a big team! - RaGEZONE Forums

Sword
maxlee93 - GunZ Remake - The Duel: Reloaded - by a big team! - RaGEZONE Forums

Shotgun

We are recreating mansion and town, Also what map would you like to see recreated in the new gunz like game let us know your favorite.

"The release of the map will be on discord and other weapon models are on the discord as well."

We're hiring for people to work for us! It's a side job once the project is over payouts will come to all people who help with the games development.

We are looking for: PLEASE USE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION.
3d Artist (knowledge of making characters, weapons, items)
Concept artist
Music Artist
Sound Artist
Level designer

For more help or questions please send us an email at admin@theduelreloaded.com

Discord:

Twitter:

Thank you.

President of The Duel: Reloaded

Signed Ryan

Reaction score
Thank you the chances are very high though. :)

We tried this a few years ago though, with some of the best developers the GunZ p-server has seen like Wucas

I'd love for this to work but unless it's made noob-friendly and has some serious visual updates there is no way new people will try it. And you can't expecr the old gen to come back.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And you can't expecr the old gen to come back.

Hey if I had a computer and didn't have real life obligations I would love nothing more than to no life playing Gunz again 24/7, developing subpar low quality GTK maps that pale in comparison to 3DS projects by Wucas and HellSniper :D:

Ahhh those were the good ol' days :love:

Reaction score
Usually i'm optimistic about things like these, But things have changed after the many attempts.
i feel like you need to be a company with a good amount of money or have extremely loyal people with amazing skills to pull this off.

Needless to say, So many projects that tried to remake gunz have failed so far, Either going the wrong direction or just given up.
I think the project is going to fail but deep down i honestly hope you guys could proof me wrong and make my childhood game great again.

I'm down to help as a graphic designer but i want to see if the project is actually getting somewhere.
Like i said best of luck.

Mocro.net
Reaction score
Usually i'm optimistic about things like these, But things have changed after the many attempts.
i feel like you need to be a company with a good amount of money or have extremely loyal people with amazing skills to pull this off.

Needless to say, So many projects that tried to remake gunz have failed so far, Either going the wrong direction or just given up.
I think the project is going to fail but deep down i honestly hope you guys could proof me wrong and make my childhood game great again.

I'm down to help as a graphic designer but i want to see if the project is actually getting somewhere.
Like i said best of luck.

True Story

Back