Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Remake - RenegadeZ single player build released

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi again Ragezone, we've been working on a spiritual successor to GunZ named RenegadeZ and we're now at a stage where we can share our single player build with the community. If you're interested in trying it out then follow to our full reddit announcement. It's completely free and the feedback helps us out greatly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is an older post, but I cant download that game google drive wont allow me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a newer link to the latest version, just tried it and it works so try this instead :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not interested in it nothing can replace GunZ 1.0 or 1.5.
I would have to say fail project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's fine to have opinions, but there's no need for harsh words. They drew inspiration from GunZ and are trying to build something new. Why can't you appreciate that?
I am not saying that of any way or form of harsh words. I am saying nothing can replace gunz the duel.how it is of 1.5 and this is the wrong place for this to be posted in... The rules says right topics not advertising your game on release its only for gunz not a remake of the game. And that was rude to dislike him.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any way I can fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any way I can fix this?

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but there is some things you could check.

Are you playing on the latest version? (0.1.1)
Which platform do you use? Right now it's windows only.
Have you made sure you're using the correct build? We've released one for 32bit and one for 64bit.

Other than these things I'm afraid that it might be something specific to your computer

Hope it helps.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the installer I downloaded:

This is my PC:

This is the installer I downloaded:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep "clicking next post" to go through the updates we've done until you get to the latest one

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mmm, sorry my bad.

BTW, AzimuthLoaf here from reddit

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
I thought this is useless, but this is like a fan made. Really awesome when I it.
That's never been easy (maps, interface, chars, sounds, etc). So I really like and appreciate it.
I hope you have more team for that development, to make much more enhancement.

gziAYCV - GunZ Remake - RenegadeZ single player build released - RaGEZONE Forums

I did tried a youtube search. I found a download link available for you guys.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back