Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

I'm not a lot of writing posts, but I'm developing an interface and I want to know what you guys think!
I accept suggestions and constructive criticism.
Here is the preview made in photoshop!

9LT6l43 - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
27/11
Lobby Progress 40%
Zwke13d - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Stage Progress 40%
CkuDz7P - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Equip/Shop Progress 70%
1Mw2RXo - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

P9OiBIO - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE
30/11

Lobby Progress 90%
8OwmzxK - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Login Progress 50%
DSuIToO - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Stage Progress 70%
BI6qKWk - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE
06/12

Lobby Progress 99,9%
8RbAruz - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Stage Progress 100%
aRqim2K - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Equip/Shop Progress 99,9%
rEMIAas - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums
4XR7OGO - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

Channels/Options Progress 100%
NEk836V - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums
6DjbDWo - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums
Interface Progress
-
Lobby 99,9%
-
Login 70%
-
Stage 100%
-
In-game 100%

Obs: there are still remnants of interface debris from a 4 servers in this interface! when she is without anything semi-authorial from another server, I will consider it ready! :junglejane:

Updates:
• BG ANIMATED
• BUTTONS COLORS CHANGED
• PANELS EDITEDS
• INTERFACE.TGA REEDITED
• INGAME COMPLETE (HPBAR, LET'S ROCK, FINISH, ETC)
• DETAIL (frame_b & frame_t) REMOVED
• NEW BUTTONS ADDED
• STAGE MAP IMAGE FIXED
•LOGIN HIGH HAVEN
• LAG LOADING REMOVED
• SERVER NAME DISCLOSED
• LOGO ANIMATED
•NEW FUNCTIONS
•ZZZZZ

DOWNLOAD HERE

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I do not like much but you can say that it is good design and the background is very elegant but you forgot what the game is about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guns, guns and guns.
For 10 years of experience in gunz, I think many are already tired of the basic interfaces. The name of gunz I will not divulge yet, but I will apply to this server my system interfaces, that is, I do not work with V1 or V2, I work with themes, this is one of the tens that I have already produced.
Examples of gunz that have or have had renewed interfaces are , , FlameGunz, SystemDuel, ClassicGunz, FreshGunz, DualityGunz, among many others that were successful or are nowadays.

Reaction score
Guns, guns and guns.
For 10 years of experience in gunz, I think many are already tired of the basic interfaces. The name of gunz I will not divulge yet, but I will apply to this server my system interfaces, that is, I do not work with V1 or V2, I work with themes, this is one of the tens that I have already produced.
Examples of gunz that have or have had renewed interfaces are , , FlameGunz, SystemDuel, ClassicGunz, FreshGunz, DualityGunz, among many others that were successful or are nowadays.

Only to such a small extend, most of the UI of say the lobby are nearly 80-90% the same as the original when it comes to the layout (not talking about colours and such).

Personally I am not a fan of this cause this doesn't really spark "GunZ" in my eyes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only to such a small extend, most of the UI of say the lobby are nearly 80-90% the same as the original when it comes to the layout (not talking about colours and such).

Personally I am not a fan of this cause this doesn't really spark "GunZ" in my eyes.
it depends on the perception of each one.

Retired modder
Reaction score
We all started somewhere. I used to do these interfaces with galaxies like.. ages ago.
So keep it up Pain, you're doing great! Do what you think looks best, and learn as much as you can!
As feedback I want to let you know that "< lobby >" doesn't fit the overall theme, it jumps out, for no reason.
Give it a narrow font and smaller font size like the galaxy text on top.

Good luck!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We all started somewhere. I used to do these interfaces with galaxies like.. ages ago.
So keep it up Pain, you're doing great! Do what you think looks best, and learn as much as you can!
As feedback I want to let you know that "< lobby >" doesn't fit the overall theme, it jumps out, for no reason.
Give it a narrow font and smaller font size like the galaxy text on top.

Good luck!
Wow, finally a person who is not getting rid of my work!Thanks for the tip, the part of the <lobby> I will do like those of all the servers, and the part of the logo will do the same!

updated!

Reaction score
it depends on the perception of each one.

I rather seem something more innovating, that yet fits into the game itself.
Not just a few image replacements with a shiny background and unfitting font(s) (don't get me wrong, I do like the colour choices, just not the things as a while for the game it is).

Just keep working on it, I am sure someone will like it and wants it from you.

Reaction score
My first release here was a galaxy interface aswell haha!
I never really liked interfaces that have 1 big picture as a background though. Always thought it looked sloppy.

For some reason I really like the ''GALAXY'' text and placement. I know you probably didn't make that certain font but it's picked and placed well.

Don't be afraid to use already released interfaces as a guide. They are released to either use or to play with! Make it your own and stuff.

I suggest you look up some interfaces by Irvin (Irahnik or whatever name he uses now) and Wucas. I personally based my own first release on something Zewa made so you can check that aswell.

And last but not least my own interfaces. Just use the search button in the release section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rather seem something more innovating, that yet fits into the game itself.
Not just a few image replacements with a shiny background and unfitting font(s) (don't get me wrong, I do like the colour choices, just not the things as a while for the game it is).

Just keep working on it, I am sure someone will like it and wants it from you.
I'm thinking of another interface, have any tips so I get it?

My first release here was a galaxy interface aswell haha!
I never really liked interfaces that have 1 big picture as a background though. Always thought it looked sloppy.

For some reason I really like the ''GALAXY'' text and placement. I know you probably didn't make that certain font but it's picked and placed well.

Don't be afraid to use already released interfaces as a guide. They are released to either use or to play with! Make it your own and stuff.

I suggest you look up some interfaces by Irvin (Irahnik or whatever name he uses now) and Wucas. I personally based my own first release on something Zewa made so you can check that aswell.

And last but not least my own interfaces. Just use the search button in the release section.
Firstly, I want to thank you for your support.Secondly, I'm sure I'll search your interfaces and those quoted by you!The font of the logo, I think it fits well in the interface.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Guns, guns and guns.

FreshGunZ and ClassicGunZ?
They just interface with other servers.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of another interface, have any tips so I get it?

For example your lobby image/text is the first thing that got my eyes attention, instead of the background/overall > means you should pick a smaller or less thick font style, but I think you could use that Galaxy font for the lobby/friends and such

Play around with the buttons > the size, try text instead of icons or do both > play around with the location of your buttons (it is sort of all on the right side, pushed away to the edge of the lobby)

Try and see if you can play around with the space of the lobby, move things around and see if you can get more use out of the non-used space (this has been my issue with the GunZ lobby/UI in general, wasting space lol)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For example your lobby image/text is the first thing that got my eyes attention, instead of the background/overall > means you should pick a smaller or less thick font style, but I think you could use that Galaxy font for the lobby/friends and such

Play around with the buttons > the size, try text instead of icons or do both > play around with the location of your buttons (it is sort of all on the right side, pushed away to the edge of the lobby)

Try and see if you can play around with the space of the lobby, move things around and see if you can get more use out of the non-used space (this has been my issue with the GunZ lobby/UI in general, wasting space lol)
You are right, for example:I'm finishing the interface, and there's a long space left, I do not know what I can there because there is NOTHING to put

The left side is very empty, this interface will stay this way but in the next, I will take your advice and I will do a lot better!

Reaction score
You are right, for example:I'm finishing the interface, and there's a long space left, I do not know what I can there because there is NOTHING to put

The left side is very empty, this interface will stay this way but in the next, I will take your advice and I will do a lot better!

New buttons for new interactions/addons like a mail system, ranking ingame or something else? Unless the design is for a unmodded GunZ then I would understand the issue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

30/11 UPDATE!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For some time I've done a preview in photoshop, and maybe it's cool to do it.

lCFngrU - [INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS - RaGEZONE Forums

I had done the preview for EntertainmentGunz, but the gunz sort of crashed, so that's just the idea.

30/11 UPDATE!

Your buttons are the same on the Galaxy one, so its the exact same template but different colours?
Doesn't feel like a lot of effort so far yet you call most of your thigns 40-90% done hmmm... :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your buttons are the same on the Galaxy one, so its the exact same template but different colours?
Doesn't feel like a lot of effort so far yet you call most of your thigns 40-90% done hmmm... :/

Ah yes, I understood.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Semi final update 06/12!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I agree. Here's some constructive criticism now that it's 99.9% done.

One can clearly see that you used the FGunZ V7 orange interface as base and recoloured it blue with some new buttons. You can even see the grunge texture in the panels. Especially in the lobby, stage and shop/equip - the panel images are 1:1 the same and so are the buttons (start game, buy/sell,open/close item list) and their placement/position and size. It's just recoloured to be blue instead of orange.

I recommend you make your own panels and buttons if you want a truly unique interface that stands out from the rest. There was a lot of room for improvement in FG's V7 interface/files so tbh I wouldn't even use that as base to begin with. It was a good start that some of your buttons are custom, you should do that with all of the interface.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree. Here's some constructive criticism now that it's 99.9% done.

One can clearly see that you used the FGunZ V7 orange interface as base and recoloured it blue with some new buttons. You can even see the grunge texture in the panels. Especially in the lobby, stage and shop/equip - the panel images are 1:1 the same and so are the buttons (start game, buy/sell,open/close item list) and their placement/position and size. It's just recoloured to be blue instead of orange.

I recommend you make your own panels and buttons if you want a truly unique interface that stands out from the rest. There was a lot of room for improvement in FG's V7 interface/files so tbh I wouldn't even use that as base to begin with. It was a good start that some of your buttons are custom, you should do that with all of the interface.

Just my 2 cents.

Now you mention it I can see it is the V7 base lol.

Back