Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[INTERFACE] Galaxy Interface Developing | SUGGESTIONS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree. Here's some constructive criticism now that it's 99.9% done.

One can clearly see that you used the FGunZ V7 orange interface as base and recoloured it blue with some new buttons. You can even see the grunge texture in the panels. Especially in the lobby, stage and shop/equip - the panel images are 1:1 the same and so are the buttons (start game, buy/sell,open/close item list) and their placement/position and size. It's just recoloured to be blue instead of orange.

I recommend you make your own panels and buttons if you want a truly unique interface that stands out from the rest. There was a lot of room for improvement in FG's V7 interface/files so tbh I wouldn't even use that as base to begin with. It was a good start that some of your buttons are custom, you should do that with all of the interface.

Just my 2 cents.
Really, I've used this interface as a base, because without a doubt, it's the most attractive I know!

The Gunz of this interface is almost being released, so there will not be time to modify the panels and other things that I just changed the color, but in my next interface I can already use the one I made as base, and modify each interface item.

And another, I'm your fan <3

Now you mention it I can see it is the V7 base lol.
When I got the v7 interface I was not able to use it until I was adding item by item in xml.
It was very complicated. Expected from the best gunz interface ever produced.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, I will not be able to finish the project for reasons of being in another one, soon I will publish the release with photos.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahah i stopped the same week i started, i had a lot of setbacks and i stopped working with gunz.

then i remembered this thread

Back