Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PSD Web Design. [WIP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
previous:
qavfV7V - PSD Web Design. [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums
WDINqs2 - PSD Web Design. [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums
bN50K5f - PSD Web Design. [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums
updated:
OhPO9bQ - PSD Web Design. [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A good start but I wouldn't use motion blur for the background. Hurts my eyes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for bringing that up. It also stresses my eyes out looking at the bg so I’ll try to use some other filter besides motion blur.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fixed the hompage a bit. I need to make a new download button. I need to figure out what i need to fill up some space. still a work in progress. fill free to give me ideas. I do try to use what ever some one tells me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is looking really good! are you planning on letting public use this once its finished, or private project? Also a good thing todo is make your videos a bit bigger to suck some space up, add some clan stuff in there IE: Clan rankings / this clan defeated this clan recently. Top players of the weak 1-10, top donates of the week 1-20, have a weapon of the day / week. Also you can add your Admin / GM's / Forum Mods names listed somewhere to help people recognize them easily in and out of game :). just a few idea's!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is looking really good! are you planning on letting public use this once its finished, or private project? Also a good thing todo is make your videos a bit bigger to suck some space up, add some clan stuff in there IE: Clan rankings / this clan defeated this clan recently. Top players of the weak 1-10, top donates of the week 1-20, have a weapon of the day / week. Also you can add your Admin / GM's / Forum Mods names listed somewhere to help people recognize them easily in and out of game :). just a few idea's!
adding everything you suggested was the plan. I was planning on using this design for my self at the time but now im considering releasing it to the public if i ever get the time to finish it.

Reaction score
Looks nice, but I don't think you've quite got the layout right. Section it out in bands instead of clustering it all together, makes it clean and user friendly, but that's my opinion, it's your website at the end of the day :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks nice, but I don't think you've quite got the layout right. Section it out in bands instead of clustering it all together, makes it clean and user friendly, but that's my opinion, it's your website at the end of the day :)

I was trying to make this design super simple but i got to carried away with to many ideas so i stop working on it. I just might do what you suggested. Thanks joe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a newbie in this, I must say I'm really impressed and I have more to learn to get to this level. I really like it, the layering, the blur, as for me it looks great. I would like to create my own website in the near future but I have yet to learn more a lot about this. I do have a business website at the moment and it was created by a . I really like it, and it somehow influenced me to get more into this area. You should make more posts with your works, it's really inspiring.

Last edited:
Back