PSD Web Design. [WIP]

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

PSD Web Design. [WIP]

previous:
    Spoiler:

updated:
    Last edited by spaceghost; 30-12-17 at 12:13 AM.

True MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    331Posts

Re: PSD Web Design. [WIP]

A good start but I wouldn't use motion blur for the background. Hurts my eyes.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

thanks for bringing that up. It also stresses my eyes out looking at the bg so I’ll try to use some other filter besides motion blur.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

fixed the hompage a bit. I need to make a new download button. I need to figure out what i need to fill up some space. still a work in progress. fill free to give me ideas. I do try to use what ever some one tells me

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    56Posts

this is looking really good! are you planning on letting public use this once its finished, or private project? Also a good thing todo is make your videos a bit bigger to suck some space up, add some clan stuff in there IE: Clan rankings / this clan defeated this clan recently. Top players of the weak 1-10, top donates of the week 1-20, have a weapon of the day / week. Also you can add your Admin / GM's / Forum Mods names listed somewhere to help people recognize them easily in and out of game :). just a few idea's!

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

layout style is super unique! The design could use some work but keep it up man.
    Looks good so far.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,790Posts

That background though... I believe I've seen it in the form of a loadingscreen somewhere

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    792Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    That background though... I believe I've seen it in the form of a loadingscreen somewhere
    Cause it is lol

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,790Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Cause it is lol
    Hahaha yea I believe it is mine? Or maybe Irvins. Cant remember. Anyways, fun to see it around hehe

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Equilizer17 View Post
    this is looking really good! are you planning on letting public use this once its finished, or private project? Also a good thing todo is make your videos a bit bigger to suck some space up, add some clan stuff in there IE: Clan rankings / this clan defeated this clan recently. Top players of the weak 1-10, top donates of the week 1-20, have a weapon of the day / week. Also you can add your Admin / GM's / Forum Mods names listed somewhere to help people recognize them easily in and out of game :). just a few idea's!
    adding everything you suggested was the plan. I was planning on using this design for my self at the time but now im considering releasing it to the public if i ever get the time to finish it.

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,796Posts

Looks nice, but I don't think you've quite got the layout right. Section it out in bands instead of clustering it all together, makes it clean and user friendly, but that's my opinion, it's your website at the end of the day :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    56Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaceghost View Post
    adding everything you suggested was the plan. I was planning on using this design for my self at the time but now im considering releasing it to the public if i ever get the time to finish it.

Awesome i cannot wait to see what you do with this!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe9099 View Post
    Looks nice, but I don't think you've quite got the layout right. Section it out in bands instead of clustering it all together, makes it clean and user friendly, but that's my opinion, it's your website at the end of the day :)
    I was trying to make this design super simple but i got to carried away with to many ideas so i stop working on it. I just might do what you suggested. Thanks joe

Advertisement