Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Give me SpyMode Source ..

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, not ever going to happen. Have a good day and sweet dreams.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Give me" is never going to get you anywhere.

Also in this case, asking nicely won't get you anywhere either because you will never get it lmfao.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is "SpyMode"?

A gamemode that spawns you in a random map with a binoculars. From that map, you should be able to watch games that are close to you (are in the same MUID range) if you look the right way.

At least that's why I figured.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, I do not understand the point. The Player in the video has a brief case sword that does a massive animation when she lunges, and everyone else can't move, so she runs around lunging people into oblivion? Either I am incorrect, or what is considered "fun" in gunz now-a-days is beyond me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, I do not understand the point. The Player in the video has a brief case sword that does a massive animation when she lunges, and everyone else can't move, so she runs around lunging people into oblivion? Either I am incorrect, or what is considered "fun" in gunz now-a-days is beyond me.

The breifcase holding person is supposed to be invisible or some such thing and must take out the other players. It's in stairway because whichever br set it up wanted easy kills.

Upvote 0
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If that's really how spy mode works then MAIET took it's very last poop on the game, I see.

If everyone was moving, how can you expect to kill 10 people with massives? It's butt rape in a bottle.

The least you can do is give the case a different animation.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If that's really how spy mode works then MAIET took it's very last poop on the game, I see.

If everyone was moving, how can you expect to kill 10 people with massives? It's butt rape in a bottle.

The least you can do is give the case a different animation.

It wasn't made by maiet.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The breifcase holding person is supposed to be invisible or some such thing and must take out the other players. It's in stairway because whichever br set it up wanted easy kills.

Looks pretty cool.

I stand corrected, I thought it was similar to hide and seek and the players couldn't move after a certain amount of time.

Upvote 0
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
It isn't my code or Artic's code to give out. It is an anonymous donator's work, and he specifically requested that when I was working on it on Artic that

1) His code stayed at Artic
2) We are not to share his code

Code it yourself. It's not that complex.

The guy who coded it is a very nice person, and I would hate to anger him.

Also, spymode works like this:

A few people (1-3 depending on map) are randomly selected to be a spy. After 15 seconds, people get told their role via an image popup that only appears for you at the beginning of the round. During this time, no one is outed as a spy and they all have their standard loadout. When the timer elapses, the people chosen by the server are marked as a spy and have their loadout replaced.

These 'spies' must work together to stay alive while being hunted by a seeker team. They have no means of killing anyone as their primary loadout is replaced with landmines, flashbangs, snare grenades, a suitcase, and a concussion grenade. They must use traps, tricks, and hiding to stay alive.

The seeker team gets their normal loadout and has to hunt and find down the spies that are assigned after the initial preparation timer has elapsed. When the round timeout happens, or the seeker team assassinates all the spies, the round is over. If the seeker team eliminates all spies, the seeker team wins. If the spy team has at least one player or more alive, the spy team is assigned as the winner. Rounds are typically 3-12 rounds for this game mode. There is no 'winner team' in this game mode, due to the random selection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back