Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The 'Show Off' topic

Reaction score
Re: The 'Show Off' topic - Part 2

Oh indeed, I ripped those until I can get an english version of the UI made. Large portions of zactorwithfsm are also gunblades, although I had to write the blitzkrieg functions (with silents help on runwaypointsalongroute), and I had to do summoning and grenadeshots as well, along with the blitz server/client logic (still incomplete and messy atm, I'll do cleanup one day maybe, if i bother finishing this mode).

I translated Spymode UI images from spanish to english for Artic, if ya can't find anyone else to translate hmu man, I'd be more than happy to assist ya on that!

Reaction score

Finally continued development on blitzkrieg. Rewrote zrulecq and blitz to derive from a base class, greatly reduced the amount of code needed for them. Got the honor system working.

Edit:

Forgot to give nayr credit. He pointed out a programming mistake I made regarding the honor.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Oh indeed, I ripped those until I can get an english version of the UI made. Large portions of zactorwithfsm are also gunblades, although I had to write the blitzkrieg functions (with silents help on runwaypointsalongroute), and I had to do summoning and grenadeshots as well, along with the blitz server/client logic (still incomplete and messy atm, I'll do cleanup one day maybe, if i bother finishing this mode).

Finally continued development on blitzkrieg. Rewrote zrulecq and blitz to derive from a base class, greatly reduced the amount of code needed for them. Got the honor system working.

Edit:

Forgot to give nayr credit. He pointed out a programming mistake I made regarding the honor.

At least you give people their proper credit, you don't go around acting "stupid", while insulting others and claiming that you did everything by yourself. ;]

You were also authorized to use some of DR's content, you didn't went around stealing content and then putting your name on it, neither falsely claiming that you "created" it.

You are a good person, Jeff. Kudos for you, son, kudos for you!

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score

Meep Meep

bMHg5fb - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

U7Kk1c4 - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Porting GunZ Packet system to .NET Core with Scoizzle

Any contributors are greatly appreciated, this will remain open source and will be utilized on my new launcher which will also be open source soon.
We do this on our free time, commits may have large gaps.

Reaction score

Isn't that model from one of the - so many - GTA games? Nevertheless, it looks great!

Have you seen the "tires"?
Besides just ripping a model doesn't make it look good in another game.
In this example it doesn't fit into the style GunZ has with its objects and textures.

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score

StephanW, you can better leave RageZone Forum, you can't even code or model anything, you're just jealous, Listen about "RIPPING MODDELS" i can tell you how did you ever made a gunz private servers, answer this question first before you tell me about ripping shizzle ??:love:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reaction score

StephanW, you can better leave RageZone Forum, you can't even code or model anything, you're just jealous, Listen about "RIPPING MODDELS" i can tell you how did you ever made a gunz private servers, answer this question first before you tell me about ripping shizzle ??:love:
New blood :(
I used to develop for FG so I never needed to set up a server for myself ;).

Back