Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The 'Show Off' topic

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: The 'Show Off' topic (2)

My personal Proyect!3D PET
vkkjHeJ - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums
Screen
sZn78V - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums
Video in-game (sorry for quality)

Awww, such cuteness :] Not sure if you added any kind of status or effect into it, but it could restore, like, 1hp or 1ap per second, and make you company for a minute or so, granting a total of 60hp or 60ap... Just a thought.

Playing around with 3dsmax after actually fixing the biped hehe xD.

Lw6tnUQ - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

Now this one is funny, drunken pirate. lol

Good job keeping the game alive, guys; keep it up!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Awww, such cuteness :] Not sure if you added any kind of status or effect into it, but it could restore, like, 1hp or 1ap per second, and make you company for a minute or so, granting a total of 60hp or 60ap... Just a thought.

was added as a slot but not an effect is a model as an item with normal slot more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, you say that you can just go ahead and do your own character, and it will work when playing with everyone? Or will it be something that's reserved to private servers? The game looks like something I'd like to try, and if you can design your own characters, then it'd be raw awesome.

Reaction score

So, you say that you can just go ahead and do your own character, and it will work when playing with everyone? Or will it be something that's reserved to private servers? The game looks like something I'd like to try, and if you can design your own characters, then it'd be raw awesome.

I wish we could do that :/

Characters are tied to your account. Each server has there own database.
If you create a character on one server, but decide to play a different server, then you'll need to make your characters again for that server.

You can design your own characters with outfits, weapons, and accessories.
Not all servers share the same items, and not all servers have the same methods to obtain items.

I recommend joining the GunZ Global discord. Most servers are present there, and can provide you with more information regarding their servers. PM for link, not sure if I'm allowed to link(cba to read rules again sry).

I'm not good at words. Sorry if my grammar is fucked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Compiled Source in VS19

Captura de Tela (1) - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u can share this project ?

Sure... but not right now.

I'm finishing all the source Utils (MEncrypt, conv_zip etc...) in VS19 and apply some patches, then i'll release all in Github.

Back