Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The 'Show Off' topic

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Took care of the acceleration issue that occurs when the object is going down. System also allows models with bones and animations to be implemented into the map. Need someone that can help create a showcase map.

Absolutely love all your projects, and your interest and dedication to developing things for Gunz, especially with how much the community has died down. Fantastic work my friend, keep it up and long live the greatest game ever played!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Took care of the acceleration issue that occurs when the object is going down. System also allows models with bones and animations to be implemented into the map. Need someone that can help create a showcase map.

This is interesting, an old friend of mine made this maps but it was on the map itself and not as objects like yours, congratulations it's amazing.

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve seen it before. I’m assuming all of that stuff was baked into the map rather than implemented via an objects file like I’m doing. I also question whether the objects moving up and down have proper collision. My gut feeling is no they don’t.

I think an animated object is load in with the xml over collsion he made, so yes it is sort of baked into it, not like your new method.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on a Blender asset importer to help anyone looking to bring the GunZ map data into a modern engine. Currently imports bsp geometry, materials, lights & bounding volumes.

I'm including an option to re-interpret the light data into something useable in Blender, here are the results so far...

wy6LD9W - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

MPxc8qC - The 'Show Off' topic - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Working on a Blender asset importer to help anyone looking to bring the GunZ map data into a modern engine. Currently imports bsp geometry, materials, lights & bounding volumes.

I'm including an option to re-interpret the light data into something useable in Blender, here are the results so far...

Looks really good dude. I’m thinking about making a map exporter myself. 3ds seems a bit difficult for people to use

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Whoa......

Attachments

Back