Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Interface

Reaction score
I used GZF interface for a template so its very similar to it at this point. I plan on making a lot more changes. I'm showing this so I can get some constructive criticism on what I should/shouldn't do.
Rzqec91 - [WIP] Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

2yIjOLe - [WIP] Interface - RaGEZONE Forums
Edit: Just noticed after uploading the pictures the Lobby interface look to dark.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I did this a few times. People weren't happy about it though.
But from a ''designers'' POV I'd say yes, change the basic layout!

I doesn't even has to be a lot.
The problem with 99% of the GunZ UIs is that they sort of use the same format and waste space like MAIET did with the lobby/other interfaces.
Now the 1% that I've seen chaning the UI to a whole different thing is also kind of "meh", people need to put the GunZ feeling into their UIs, not just to look fancy and all that crap, it needs to be logical, it needs to have that GunZ feeling (colour/styling what ever, I am sure you know what I mean when you see just something from the original game and you think "yes, this is the GunZ I remember").

Back