Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WPF] GunZ Launcher /w Source

Reaction score
This is an old launcher I was developing in WPF awhile ago, it works but can be improved, a view model should be implemented. I was making this as a learning experience, so it's crappy but can definitely be built upon.

What you'll need:
Visual Studio 2012 or newer
MahApps Metro (get it through nuget)
Json.NET (get it through nuget)
SKGen by x1nixmzeng
JsonPatchGen

Screenshot:
rsjL6yT - [WPF] GunZ Launcher /w Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Download GZLauncher:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!f8dzXDrT!3bm2Ou-lOeGZYkSAA1EdW1nnG7KJHpKN-01DLb-6oOw

Download JsonPatchGen:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!vgkgXQCL!mw4rtO3dd2ZOtzuWyQnlYq62lmZK3aWmmiD-a9kZA4M

I didn't make the train station image used.

Big thanks to Scoizzle for help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you say how much ram you consume or if you have any errors? To see if there is improvement or review ...

and very good work

Reaction score
Could you say how much ram you consume or if you have any errors? To see if there is improvement or review ...

and very good work
I can't tell you RAM consumption off the top of my head as I did not test it enough but it is probably bad because there is no View Model, so a lot of the UI is running on the same thread

I did not have any errors, just needs improvement

Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
Even if you say you were learning, you did it pretty well. Yes, it can be improve, but even that, is well coded.
I hope you are still learning, I love C# so I wish you the best.
Well done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I change it so that the launcher creates the folders that the launcher downloads?

That is, so as not to give an error when downloading that there are no folders

Reaction score
How about, I design a gunz launcher and you code it? Hashed

Sounds like a plan. However, GunzCord is a priority right now due to the amount of bugs and problems with it, so I must rewrite. It's getting a GUI and becoming a Service.

I have been working on the launcher on the side though. It'll be written in C# WPF .NET Framework 4.5, but I have not decided how I want to present the UI. I'm leaning towards HTML & CSS though. Serialkey WILL be present using SKGen, as well as the ability to modify the basic message detection with ease in SKGen, without having to recompile it using a Delphi compiler. Keep in touch on Discord.

Back