Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix 999 ping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys since like 2/4 of the people making a gunz server have this issue i decided to post a quick tutorial on how to fix this

THE ISSUES U COULD BE HAVING:
1. Nobody is able to see eachother. Everyone has 999 ping.
2.All the players can see eachother but they can't see you or you can't see them.

How to fix this:

1. Go into ur matchserver folder and open server.ini
2. Change all the IP's to LOCALHOST (127.0.0.1)
3. Save your changes and restart the server
4. Ur issue should have been fixed now. If it isn't check all the IP's in your database and server files + system.mrs. You could have simply put an extra simbol somewhere

I hope this tutorial was helpfull to some people.
Have a nice day !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to make one because that one is from 2009. Wich means that its harder to find for some people. And so people could ask questions and actually receive an awnser.

Thanks for your feedback.
Have a nice day !

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Our server is already fixed, even though all IPs from server.ini are not 127.0.0.1
But the only problem is the clanwar. Some of the players are having 999 ping after CW and CW again to other IPs (other players), "they need to relogin" or "to join a room and to enter to battle and to rejoin again", just to have a new refresh PING for CW.. It also depends on the connection/router of player, like he is the only one having that issue because of his connection.. I want it to be fixed.

Last edited:
Back