• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fix the MSSQL / MYSQL / ODBC Errors.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone Users.

I've fixed the MSSQL , ODBC , MYSQL Errors.

Now u can use the final web revolution by dn or x-weaver.

Enjoy It.

Replace it with your php.ini and then restart wamp or w.e

Download link :

&

DOWNLOAD XAMPP ! AND THEN REPLACE THE PHP.INI

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION OF XAMPP [ IM USING.. ]

P.S : If dont works, go to config.php and delete the /SQLEXPRESS Thingy or w.e

Remember : Click thanks if i helped you! or if it works.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing, Hope it give good results.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

All Though this is a release not a TUT :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol if that works then its nothing special to have :(

xD

Already made it work be4 tho ^^

but...if it fixes the register page u get thanks lol, does it??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently he released an other t hread with PHP.INI With MY-SQL Buggs, WHich helped on fixing this register page and my other stuff, So he gets a THANK.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download the new version of xampp

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
:O works nice, I should be able to host my forums on the server and link the accounts now maybe =)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
was just checking final things, reg page works =)

but... player ranking gives this, lol:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'Ranking'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 167

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'Ranking'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 167

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 167

Warning: mssql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 173

Ima try again making sure I got the newest version I guess :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
was just checking final things, reg page works =)

but... player ranking gives this, lol:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 167

Warning: mssql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\gunz\ugz_ranking.php on line 173

Ima try again making sure I got the newest version I guess :p

Ask x-weaver to give you missed tables for database

its not problem from xampp

its problem from the database its incomplete :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No problem. I just released that because every1 have problems with MSSQL , MYSQL or ODBC

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
gona use that db too, hope all works perfect :p

Last edited:
Back