Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, I should add this to my post, and clean up the post a bit and so anyone who wants to know where the client is, it is in my signature, Have Fun and Merry Christmas!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Following this ATM, just waiting for the files to download :D

will edit post soon.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you work, press the button "
Jizeth - [Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13 - RaGEZONE Forums
" to thank. <'3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please D:
im on the client bit, i download the client, says theres a virus, and click 'x' , after it downloaded, theres no system.mrs or system.xml =/ cant some1 please help me!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
help me please D:
im on the client bit, i download the client, says theres a virus, and click 'x' , after it downloaded, theres no system.mrs or system.xml =/ cant some1 please help me!

I'm not sure I understand what you typed.

Ok, where virus? more ... where you do not get the system.rms and System.xml? I do not understand .. please explain yourself better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo this is differnt ;o i was talking bout :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tut-how-to-make-your-own-gunz-private-server-basic-602568/ soz xD

oo btw, has this client got a virus? cuz i done all the database, n edited all the stuff, all i gotta do now is do everything about the client, and the mrs and stuff.
how do i get the mrs? when i download the client, theres no mrs?
were do i get the system.mrs? ;o i got the compiler and all that.. but grr xD i need a client and a system.mrs and heard sum1 say system.xml so need that too =/ can you help me? xD
ill give you rep and thanks ;D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oo this is differnt ;o i was talking bout :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tut-how-to-make-your-own-gunz-private-server-basic-602568/ soz xD

oo btw, has this client got a virus? cuz i done all the database, n edited all the stuff, all i gotta do now is do everything about the client, and the mrs and stuff.
how do i get the mrs? when i download the client, theres no mrs?
were do i get the system.mrs? ;o i got the compiler and all that.. but grr xD i need a client and a system.mrs and heard sum1 say system.xml so need that too =/ can you help me? xD
ill give you rep and thanks ;D

The tutorial you used this poorly explained. It contains many errors.

The "system.mrs" is in the client folder ... and "decompiled" LOL! We thus find ... My Computer -> Local Disk (C:\) -> GunzServer -> Client -> System.

Copies the folder to your "compiler", do the changes and compile the folder to create the file "system.mrs"

Jizeth - [Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13 - RaGEZONE Forums

De-Compile:

Code:
@echo off
Title MRS De-Compiler

mrs.exe d "system.mrs"

Compile:

Code:
@echo off
Title MRS Compiler

mrs.exe c "system"

Clever! You have created your "system.mrs"

Here I give you the "MRS Compiler" with the folder "system" and the ". Mrs" once.

Edit: press the button "
" to thank <'3!.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I port forward with my IPv4 address?Help anyone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 1
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ServerStatus_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ServerStatus'.
The statement has been terminated.

When I try to execute ServerStatusFIX.sql.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 1
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ServerStatus_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ServerStatus'.
The statement has been terminated.

When I try to execute ServerStatusFIX.sql.

Jizeth said:
-Extract the file "QuestItemFIX.rar" and "ServerStatusFIX.rar, execute it and change the way "master" to "GunzDB"

Follow the steps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The tutorial you used this poorly explained. It contains many errors.

The "system.mrs" is in the client folder ... and "decompiled" LOL! We thus find ... My Computer -> Local Disk (C:\) -> GunzServer -> Client -> System.

Copies the folder to your "compiler", do the changes and compile the folder to create the file "system.mrs"

De-Compile:

Code:
@echo off
Title MRS De-Compiler

mrs.exe d "system.mrs"

Compile:

Code:
@echo off
Title MRS Compiler

mrs.exe c "system"

Clever! You have created your "system.mrs"

Here I give you the "MRS Compiler" with the folder "system" and the ". Mrs" once.

Edit: press the button "
" to thank <'3!.

Heh heh ok sorry but, im really bad at stuff like this ;-(, and when i downloaded the client, this came up ;( any help? :?:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Heh heh ok sorry but, im really bad at stuff like this ;-(, and when i downloaded the client, this came up ;( any help? :?:

can you download the wrong file ... try again if that happens use this Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i got the client now ;-) butt i need to make the system.mrs, you said in the folder "client" there should be a folder named "system", i havn't got that, this is all i got atm =/

When you typed this in
"Client configuration

-[1]Need HexworkShop and Pe-Explorer (download link above)
WAMP and installed (download link above)

Open GunzLauncher.exe with "Pe-Explorer", click "View" -> "Resources"
Now you will see several folders, you give click in the "EXE" and selecting "Delete resource"
Now save the changes. If you get a window, you give click "YES"
Now open your "GunzLauncher" Edited by "HexWorkShop" -> Press "CTRL + F" and you will see a new window.
For "Type" select "Text String" and where it says "Value Type" Type "http"
Note: In the first search was something like this on the right side
"

i can download hex-editor thing.. it says its harmful, + it freezes half way through the download =/

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You are user which has tended more problems with this guide xD, I went up the system as a ".rar. The problem with the download, I have no idea that may be.

I think that it is problem of your ISP

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo yes, i got to this far lmfao, help? ;D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bad configuration, post it your "AgentConfig.xml" and "server.ini"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bad configuration, post it your "AgentConfig.xml" and "server.ini"

DONT UNDERSTAND ;-( by that did u mean this?

Lulz, ok new error, btw, every time i shutdown my computer, my ip changes for safety reasons, so i use the ip "localhost" which is the computer im using will that still work? ;D

In the "gunz server manager" where it says "server.exe" Do i browse "matchserver.exe" or "gunzlauncher.exe"

this comes up too tho =/

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will give a better recommendation ... I know how to fix your problems ... But consist of many.

I recommend that all steps beginning from scratch and install the necessary utilities for your pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give a better recommendation ... I know how to fix your problems ... But consist of many.

I recommend that all steps beginning from scratch and install the necessary utilities for your pc.

WHATTT?! you think i should start from scratch?!

you serous? after all this time dude?

no frikkin way D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back