Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not saying you do, is a recommendation, I'll help anyway. But as I've seen that contains many errors, it is easier to start from scratch. Creating a server and configure it only takes 5 to 10 minutes maximum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not saying you do, is a recommendation, I'll help anyway. But as I've seen that contains many errors, it is easier to start from scratch. Creating a server and configure it only takes 5 to 10 minutes maximum.

lulz i dont mind, aslong as you help me, accept me on msn!lulz its coolioscape@hotmail.co.uk

i must be your worst nightmare lmfao

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
more or less xDD. Has what I said, if your problems prsiste not configure the server know you subscribe to msn.

got this now ~.^ when i open the gunzlauncher.exe theres still no server... help? xD

Jizeth - [Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13 - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please, do not talk more about this issue, these resulted spam, send me a PM and I'll help with your problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my match server wont start properly it just says match server created

here is my Server.ini
[DB]
DNS="GunzDB"
USERNAME="sa"
PASSWORD="cameron"

[SERVER]
MAXUSER=500
SERVERID=1
SERVERNAME="Venomous GunZ"
FREELOGINIP="96.41.11.88"
KEEPERIP="96.41.11.88"
MONITORIP="127.0.0.1"
MONITORPORT=9000
MODE="test"
COUNTRY="BRZ"
LANGUAGE="BRZ"
USETICKET="0"

[LANGUAGE]
LANG_TYPE="eng"

[LOCALE]
DBAgentPort=5100
DBAgentIP=127.0.0.1

[FILTER]
USE="0"
ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"

[ENVIRONMENT]
USE_HSHIELD="0"
USE_XTRAP="0"
USE_EVENT="0"
USE_FILECRC="0"
USE_MD5="0"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setting up the database

- We started to Data Sources (ODBC), by default this in "Control Panel" -> "Administrative Tools"

- When it opens, really an option that says "Add", in doing so will open a new window that says "Create New Data Source", really a list ... Choose the last in the list with the name "SQL Server"

- See some options ... For "Name" type the name of the database (GunzDB), in "Description" write the name of your server in "Server" write your user "SQL" (USER/SQLEXPRESS).

- Then click the option that says "With SQL Server authentication, using a login Id. and password entered by the user"

- Then visualize that says "login ID", type "sa" or the name you post. And then the password.

- Then set out a default database (GunzDB) -> Next -> Finish.

Is the unique problem, because, the SQL server not it rises

The login SQL Authentication dont scan :S.

PD: I am a argentinian user, and my english suck xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is the unique problem, because, the SQL server not it rises

The login SQL Authentication dont scan :S.

PD: I am a argentinian user, and my english suck xD

Did not understand very well :S that your SQL What?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The user is not associated with a connection to SQL Server confidence. This message appears when i want enter with SQl Server autentication.

EDIT: My problem is done :D:D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@matyrojo10: wrong way you've configured the "ODBC". Try again from the beginning. But it works, posts a screenshot, to see your mistake.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first image, dont have problems:

Jizeth - [Guide]Make your sever GunZ based in server files by gregon13 - RaGEZONE Forums

IN the second image, the problem is this:

Someone solution?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@SilverRose22: you have a database with the same name. Please delete the other database and create a new one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@derinx: next time click options then click over wright

@gomgashte: explain yourself better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also i got a little problem with your files, if i use them exactly as u say i get the new ijji login screen at login, with a 2 text fields wich if i type something in i still cant press connect. Help pls?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Know what, my problem is, it, the server just doesn't come up on game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back