Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My character killed to 99 level while to down is 49 level how to fix it.
My Formula.xml:
Code:
<FORMULA_TABLE id="NeedExpLM">
    <LM lower="1" upper="20">1</LM>
    <LM lower="21" upper="30">1.1</LM>
    <LM lower="31" upper="40">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="41" upper="45">1.4</LM>
    <LM lower="46" upper="50">1.6</LM>
    <LM lower="51" upper="55">1.8</LM>
    <LM lower="56" upper="60">2</LM>
    <LM lower="61" upper="65">4</LM>
    <LM lower="66" upper="70">8</LM>
    <LM lower="71" upper="75">12</LM>
    <LM lower="76" upper="80">16</LM>
    <LM lower="81" upper="85">20</LM>
    <LM lower="86" upper="90">20</LM>
    <LM lower="91" upper="95">40</LM>
    <LM lower="96" upper="99">40</LM>
</FORMULA_TABLE>

<FORMULA_TABLE id="GettingExpLM">
    <LM lower="21" upper="30">18</LM>
    <LM lower="31" upper="40">18</LM>
    <LM lower="41" upper="45">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="46" upper="50">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="51" upper="55">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="56" upper="60">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="61" upper="65">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="66" upper="70">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="71" upper="75">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="76" upper="80">18.1</LM>
    <LM lower="81" upper="85">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="86" upper="90">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="91" upper="95">18.2</LM>
    <LM lower="96" upper="99">18.2</LM>
</FORMULA_TABLE>

<FORMULA_TABLE id="GettingBountyLM">
    <LM lower="21" upper="30">1.1</LM>
    <LM lower="31" upper="40">1.1</LM>
    <LM lower="41" upper="45">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="46" upper="50">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="51" upper="55">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="56" upper="60">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="61" upper="65">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="66" upper="70">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="71" upper="75">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="76" upper="80">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="81" upper="85">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="86" upper="90">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="91" upper="95">1.2</LM>
    <LM lower="96" upper="99">1.2</LM>
</FORMULA_TABLE>

</XML>
Sorry for my bad English :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice but can you make one how to add wepons and armor and shet to teh server too..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been reading on this post comments and I have noticed people saying norton sucks... Well it doesnt It detects things for a reason. That reason to keep you system clean and virus-free. Those people with AVG or kapersky or whatever other stupid useless virus detection software this means if it doesn't detect something in the launcher. You could easily download something from the internet ( a launcher of some sort) press start or launch and it will connect to somone's server and download viruses to your computer. So those that detect launcher If you trust Eagledude then switch off detection for a breif moment and turn it back on and give it permissions to the system and internet.

what is that ODBC?
\
Open Database Connectivity.

RappeR39 said:
My character killed to 99 level while to down is 49 level how to fix it.

Explain your problem

Last edited:
the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, I did everything good and its working all fine except the fact that i dont see any servers when I start GunZ, and yes, I did edit the system.mrs and I putted my WANip in it. Solution?:O

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, fixed that.

Now it says; cannot access server; how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you please post the server files on other website?Bcoz mega uplaod does not let me download from the web again...
Ok i downloaded it.It's alright now XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
qick question dose all the ips aka "yourwanip" i ge from ipchicken or w/e or my ip if any 1 can help get me on my msn carverd19@livecom Thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wrong spelling of Maxtrax in the TuT, but a good and useful tutorial :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay I seem to be having a problem when excuting the file into the data base, all the tables are empty I keep re excuting and I get errors the errors are:

When I first excute it Get:

Code:
Msg 15007, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
'game' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_adduserobject_vcs'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_displayoaerror'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.

When I redo it like u said, I get this
Code:
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashS__CSSID__0169315C' on table 'RentCashSetShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashSh__CSID__0539C240' on table 'RentCashShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.

Any Ideas? ^-^

----- EDIT (Dec. 17, 2009)-----

Never mind I re-Downloaded everything and it seems to be working fine now thnx:lol:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
matchserver:
Code:
[11/22/09 14:16:00] Keeper IP : (127.0.0.1)
[11/22/09 14:16:00] Monitor IP : (127.0.0.1)

that mean the server is ok but the client sux ???

don't watch IP's localhost for testing , I was having a server (gunz) a long time ago maybe a year ago ... when [BR/June] client/server was released

Your trying to setup your server for localhost, but the tutorial was made for your actual WAN IP. If the numbers dont match up, you wont be able to see the server.

When I first excute it Get:

Code:
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_adduserobject_vcs'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.
Cannot add rows to sys.sql_dependencies for the stored procedure because it depends on the missing table 'dbo.dt_displayoaerror'. The stored procedure will still be created; however, it cannot be successfully executed until the table exists.

I got the same thing, but it doesn't matter really. That's why I posted ignor any errors

quick question, do all the ip's aka "yourwanip" i get from ipchicken or w/e or my ip if any 1 can help get me on my msn carverd19@live.com, Thanks

IP Chicken.

I have a problem. My matchagent matchserver locator logs are normal they work fantastic. But when i open client i cant see any server.

Match Server
Code:
[11/23/09 09:44:13] Keeper IP : (127.0.0.1)
[11/23/09 09:44:13] Monitor IP : (127.0.0.1)

The Keeper IP must be your WAN IP. In server config.ini, you need to use this setting:

Code:
FREELOGINIP="WAN IP"
KEEPERIP="WAN IP "
MONITORIP="127.0.0.1"

Added Dynamic Ip settings to the tutorial. Replace your WAN IP with your NO-IP Address where the tutorial says.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i an having problems im going to PM you and try to help me! cuz i have ll the right thangs and it still is not working maybe you can team viwe me!!

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

add me on msn for a min carverd19@live.com Plz i need help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys where should insert the password at the account.dbo?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've done everything in this tutorial but I still can't see my server list at the login screen... ? :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Tut] (fixed) How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic)

5) In the next window, change the connection type from Windows NT to SQL Server Authentication, and check "Connect to Sql Server" and enter your Login/pass. Click next.
In that part above, what login/pass do we use..? Please reply ASAP. So far the TuT is great.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please D:
im on the client bit, i download the client, says theres a virus, and click 'x' , after it downloaded, theres no system.mrs or system.xml =/ cant some1 please help me!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I port forward with my IPv4 address?Help anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back