Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What if you don't have a router but you port forwarded the ports anyway?

Only routers have port forwarding capabilities lol, how did you even manage to port forward without one?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I have all kinds of problems. When I installed sql server it did not ask for a password?

It did if you chose mixed mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:?: I can't portforward... my router is not on that list :glare: help

Reaction score
i have a problem. I set up everything correctly, i portforwarded and used the port checker and they are all open. Whenever i try to run locator.exe nothing happens, i mean absolutly nothing. I click run as admin it does the loading circle then nothing comes up. Help me?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have a problem. I set up everything correctly, i portforwarded and used the port checker and they are all open. Whenever i try to run locator.exe nothing happens, i mean absolutly nothing. I click run as admin it does the loading circle then nothing comes up. Help me?
that has nothing to do with your locator not running that's a fault on your end

Reaction score
i have problem, i already restore the database, i have dbo.account but i can't select "open table", there's only "new table" option. i got error message too when execute the sql query. like this "Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashS__CSSID__035179CE' on table 'RentCashSetShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashSh__CSID__08162EEB' on table 'RentCashShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors."

im using Win 7 64 Bit and SQL Server 2008

Thank You....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:?: I can't portforward... my router is not on that list :glare: help

If you can't find your router on portforward.com, google search port forwarding on (YOURROUTERHERE) and look around some tech support forums or guides.

i have problem, i already restore the database, i have dbo.account but i can't select "open table", there's only "new table" option. i got error message too when execute the sql query. like this "Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashS__CSSID__035179CE' on table 'RentCashSetShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RentCashSh__CSID__08162EEB' on table 'RentCashShopPrice' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors."

im using Win 7 64 Bit and SQL Server 2008

Thank You....

1. Why do you have SQL server 2008, when this tutorial is setup for SQL server 2005.
2. I said ignore any errors.

Uninstall sql server 2008, install sql server 2005, and then try to recreate the GunzDB.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the ppl get disconneted from my GunZ server within almost 10 min Gameplaying? I've used this files and guided from this tut. Help pls.

PS: This is the best explained tut I've ever seen.

sorry my bad eng. (if it is)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty for this tut but i have one problem.When i run Matchserver.exe i get this

eagledude4 - [Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic) - RaGEZONE Forums

wtf is this??Did i do somethin wrong??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the ppl get disconneted from my GunZ server within almost 10 min Gameplaying? I've used this files and guided from this tut. Help pls.

PS: This is the best explained tut I've ever seen.

sorry my bad eng. (if it is)

Not sure, It could be that your internet connection isn't very good, and you have too many people connected. And as for your english, it's fine :)

Reaction score
ok...i already solved that problem long time ago. sorry, i forgot to update it. now i can't find MatchServer.ini in MatchServer folder. i already re-download but still the same. i only find server.ini, is it still the same file?. and i have the same problem like Trentrulesyou. btw, nice tut dude... :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i've been trying to fix this prob that i have above for a while and still can't fix it i've tryed running it on windows xp but it doesn't do anything.I tryed redoing my ODBC but still the same thing..Does anyone know why??

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

HOLY SH!T i just figured out how to fix..Oki instead of adding it in the "system DSN" tab you make one in the User tab its the exact thing on setting it up.I will make a tutorial on how to explain better.

Reaction score
Ok i've been trying to fix this prob that i have above for a while and still can't fix it i've tryed running it on windows xp but it doesn't do anything.I tryed redoing my ODBC but still the same thing..Does anyone know why??

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

HOLY SH!T i just figured out how to fix..Oki instead of adding it in the "system DSN" tab you make one in the User tab its the exact thing on setting it up.I will make a tutorial on how to explain better.

glad to hear that. can't wait for your tutorial coz i have same problem with you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back