Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: How to Make your own Gunz Private server!

Max's tutorial is sloppy. But it does have some extra info that mine doesn't include. This is just a basic tut to easily setup a server.

yer, i just fixed that and made it more understandable.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

really? so it doesnt crash and the server shows up?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Hi, im using navicat and i dont undertand this step:

:/

try useing MSsql not MYsql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well tyvm 4 the regdate thingy but now i bumpt into another issu
could u please help?
at the part wen i do run>odbcad32>add etc etc
but wen i have to put the login name-password to connect to the sql server

im sorta confused here
i tryd everyting
do the mean the sql workshop thing wich is
username: sa
password: ************
or what :/ please help? :S

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

oh and do i have to use this client whit this server? or am i fre to use any other gunz client i find?

help plz?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
help plz?
eagledude4 - [Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic) - RaGEZONE Forums

just put in your User namd and password for login into your database.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question i dont got a server i did everything like u sayed and still doest work and the second thing at the forward thing i cant save bcz they are all applications the same ''Gunz" what do i need to do pls answer fast?

Reaction score
i have a question i dont got a server i did everything like u sayed and still doest work and the second thing at the forward thing i cant save bcz they are all applications the same ''Gunz" what do i need to do pls answer fast?

first use
second did you edit the ip of dbo.serverstatus and dbo.locator and also the system.mrs/system.xml
check it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first use
second did you edit the ip of dbo.serverstatus and dbo.locator and also the system.mrs/system.xml
check it!

k ty. i will do that.i checked my port it isnt open how can i open it i did all the same like u writed. second :

and what do i need to fill in at the UgradeID excactly i did the administrator number ( 255 ) ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
k ty. i will do that.i checked my port it isnt open how can i open it i did all the same like u writed. second :

and what do i need to fill in at the UgradeID excactly i did the administrator number ( 255 ) ???

yes you can check it by using the Port Checker so download it at the portforward.com

and at the UgradeID choose you want but i recommend u to use 255(Administrator)
Code:
Account Grades
Administrator - 255
Developer - 254
Banned - 253
Administrator (with normal name) - 252
Jjang - 2 (event winner)
Normal User - 0

Reaction score
i dont get the first bit, what am i ment to do once i've instlled the sql poop? the folder "90" is just full of folders and i dont know what to do

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes im following this like 3x in a row. Still no servers Q_Q

Reaction score
"find your default gateway"
"open your web browser and put your default gateway in"
i got 2 default gateways and not 1 of them brings up a website =/

what shud i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it bring up a prompt to enter a user name/login and password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i alwaise fails at the part when it wants to load mesh D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eagledude help me please in a step you say 'Aid: Generated Automatically at the end of account creation' then in some other step after that you say to put your AID in dbo.login so where can i find the AID and btw i find you tutorial very easy and helpful and easy to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back