Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Compiling Source AbbyGunz No Error Visual Studio 2013 + Video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings and seen many an had many problems to compile abby Gunz because of that reason and decided to make this tutorial no more to say leave the video below leave all

PD: This in Spanish but I hope you understand.

msxml:

Multibyte MFC Library for Visual Studio 2013
:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't speak spanish but I'm certain this is a really good tutorial 8) nice A+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whatever, if u cant remove Abby's packer, that poop is kinda useless, also Abby's packer is even better than .mrs, so you should create a new packer based on 7zip (just like Abby's)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have removed Abby's packer in the past in just few hours and I have little to no knowledge to do it. For that reason I am sure some of you can do it too, if you try.

Too bad I don't have the source anymore but it is possible to remove it. Trust me it is worth it. This source is awesome!

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Of what it is worth compiling this old source if there is still much to do, it is preferable to take your things and add the codes to a new source instead of wasting your time in compiling this.

I think it would be a lot better if they listen to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I was lost from the forum but in reality you are absolutely right the video I just did it to only start working with the source, you just have to take out the codes and make them in a new source as says jorklenis2 greetings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please advise for building matchserver:

7>cml.lib(MXml.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "unsigned short * __stdcall _com_util::ConvertStringToBSTR(char const *)" (?ConvertStringToBSTR@_com_util@@YGPAGPBD@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall _bstr_t::Data_t::Data_t(char const *)" (??0Data_t@_bstr_t@@QAE@PBD@Z)
7>cml.lib(MXml.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "char * __stdcall _com_util::ConvertBSTRToString(unsigned short *)" (?ConvertBSTRToString@_com_util@@YGPADPAG@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall _bstr_t::eek:perator char const *(void)const " (??B_bstr_t@@QBEPBDXZ)
7>cml.lib(MXml.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "long __cdecl _com_dispatch_method(struct IDispatch *,long,unsigned short,unsigned short,void *,unsigned short const *,...)" (?_com_dispatch_method@@YAJPAUIDispatch@@JGGPAXPBGZZ) referenced in function "public: long __thiscall MSXML2::XMLDOMDocumentEvents::eek:ndataavailable(void)" (?ondataavailable@XMLDOMDocumentEvents@MSXML2@@QAEJXZ)
7>Runtime\MatchServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
========== Rebuild All: 6 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Back