• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Dev] [0.3e]Liberty Roleplay | Looking For Faction/Family Leaders. |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liberty Roleplay!

Server Stats:
Server IP:109.70.149.181:7777​

Server Website:
We are not looking for staff.​

Factions:

We got Static Faction System.

SAPD,Government,SA News,Hitman,Secret Service Agency,FBI,NG

We're Looking For Faction Leaders.

Families:

We got 10 Families Slots, We're looking for Family Leaders Also.

4 VIP Levels

Bronze,Silver,Gold,Platinum.

If you wanna get a vip package, Invite your friends.

Server Owned By : Thomas (Gmodder.)

Hope To See you IG. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [0.3e]Liberty Roleplay | Looking For Faction/Family Leaders. | www.Liberty-RP.com

Looks like a nice server, Might PM you bout' this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [0.3e]Liberty Roleplay | Looking For Faction/Family Leaders. | www.Liberty-RP.com

Why you chose role-play ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server closed ages ago, the reason was owners kept trying to scam the script, So i released the old version, I have the new version, I'll release it soon. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I downloaded GtaSa just because of this post... The original post looked like this had a legit server... can't wait for you to rerelease it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Don't worry, Realesing it soon, very soon.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back