Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] [Gamemode] basic-mysql-samp-script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Basic MySQL SA-MP Script - now includes a basic UCP!
Created by Calgon and

Mr.Miyagi - [Dev] [Gamemode] basic-mysql-samp-script - RaGEZONE Forums

Introduction
This thread is the release for a script I and a friend produced. Admittedly, I did a lot less work in this, but we decided together that I'd post the release thread.

The script is a very basic script which implements the sscanf plugin, zcmd include, MySQL plugin and the whirlpool plugin. This script is aimed at fairly new scripters and is a good script to base your main work on, the registration and login system is already scripted for you, you can add whatever you want on to it - it's basically a sandbox script, there are plenty of these however they're not updated or are generally buggy.

Download
You can download the script by visiting link and pressing the 'download' button. You will need to get the , and the before you can actually use this script - alternatively, you can just download the AIO (all-in-one) package from .

All-in-one:

Instructions
This script requires configuring as detailed in the script. You will need access to a MySQL database to use this gamemode, with a host which allows you to fully connect (i.e. the ports need to be open for MySQL).

If you have everything you need (a host, a MySQL database, an FTP account and some patience), then you should just be able to upload the SQL dump and execute it (the SQL dump is a file full of SQL code which should form your database for you), then you can update the information to connect in the gamemode. After that, simply upload the files needed (and the current SA-MP server version) and you should be ready to go.

Notes
This script is in beta, a large amount of the code has been tested, but some of it hasn't been, so please feel free to report any bugs in this thread, they'll be fixed ASAP.

You can keep up-to-date with changes by visiting this .

There is also an extremely basic UCP which is more of a proof-of-concept, more than anything. It provides code which should demonstrate how to connect accounts up to a web interface using PHP. You can download it from . You can also read more about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back