Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] [SA:MP] [GM] DMFest 0.1 [From Scratch][FirstScript]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DMFest 0.1

Hello everyone..
This will be my first script ever made.. It is made from scratch using Pawno.. I will be uploading images soon!

Features
- Groves .vs Balla's DM server.

- Commands:
/kill //Kills yourself
/getsniper //Gives you a sniper
/groove // Teles to groove st.
/glen // Teles to glen park
/arenahelp //Gives the Arena feature information
/arena1p1 //Goes to arena one player spot 1
/arena1p2 //Goes to arena one player spot 2

-Car spawns at groove and glen
- 3 groove skins and spawns
- 3 balla skins and spawns

Recent Changes:
- Added a killstreak system with rewards
-/flip // flips your vehicle if its upside down
-Added a registeration system!

Note: This is my FIRST script/server/anything coded EVER. So please dont be harsh..

Pictures:

Picnore - [Dev] [SA:MP] [GM] DMFest 0.1 [From Scratch][FirstScript] - RaGEZONE Forums

Picnore - [Dev] [SA:MP] [GM] DMFest 0.1 [From Scratch][FirstScript] - RaGEZONE Forums

Forums:

Forums:

Note: Im looking for helpers/suggestions/admins/

If you have any suggestions or criticism.. post here!

Reply format: ( Please follow)

Rate of the dev (1 - 10):
Advice:
Suggestions:
Do you want to help?:
Other:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Dev][First Script][From Scratch] DMFest 0.1 [From Scratch][FirstScript][Dev]

Good luck on this :)
from my experience, making it from scratch is the most work, but it also gives the best result with less bugs :) so go for it :p

i hope you will also make releases

good luck :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks great for your first script.
Although it is probably just too simple to effectively use it in practice, in actual server.

Try to make it something unique and fun to play. I would personally remove the admin-like commands and add more vehicles.

Next you could try adding account system. From there on theres much more possibilities to make game more persistent and rewarding. Like achivements, levels, personal vehicles, unlockable weapons etc.

Keep on going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back