Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] [SA:MP] [GM] Starters Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Skycore Team presents..
Starters Gamemode

I have been thinking about making a starters pack or gamemode for quite some time now and I've finally got round to developing it. I'm sure that you all already know that there is already a gamemode file with practically nothing in it and most of you just don't know what to do from there. This gamemode will hopefully help a lot of newbie pawn coders to start up their own server and hopefully become successful.

In case you are wondering, the Skycore team is a team that creates many things such as mmorpg scripts, youtube videos, mmorpg private servers and much more. For more information about us please send me a PM or a visitor message.

The current people coding this project are: Worthy - if you would like to help please send me a PM or a visitor message with a good application as to why you should be able to join the team.

What type of gamemode will this be?

This gamemode will be based on DM and stunt. Inside the gamemode there will be stunts all over Los Santos (that is where the main city is) for people to do stunts. People will also be able to pickup weapons around the city (they will not start with weapons, if you want them to start with weapons then it can easily be edited for that) and kill each other.

When SAMP 0.3 is released, will you update this to match it?

Of course! I will try my best to add all of the bots and stuff and possibly try to add a lot more things that 0.3 has to offer.

Are you going to add custom maps?

I will probably not add custom maps onto the gamemode but I will try and release some add-ons for custom maps if people want them.

Will there be a car and house system?

I am afraid that I won't be putting this in as I don't want to add too many things in. It's just a starters source not an advanced source. Besides, there are already plenty of plugins for these types of systems.

Got anything else up your sleeve?

Indeed. In the actual gamemode file I will put notes telling you what certain lines mean and stuff. I will also be adding cars and stuff all over Los Santos and most likely planes as well. I'll also try to make a login system with money saving and stuff.

By the way, I don't want to add too much stuff in as it is just a starters source and I want people to actually learn what to do.

When will this be released?

I hope this will be released by next week, but no promises.

to be updated in the future, my friends..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] [GM] Starters Gamemode

Good luck with this Michael, sounds awesome.

beAwesome();
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] [GM] Starters Gamemode

sounds cool good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [DEV] [GM] [SA:MP] Starters Gamemode

I have started more development and have focused on some security things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back