Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MTA] [Gamemode] Owl Gaming v4.3.4.6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The interior problem is saying line 944:

end
local interiors = exports["official-interiors"].getInteriorsList() --/MAXIME
this is line 944: ---> interior = interiors[tonumber(interiorId)]
if interior then
local ix = interior[2]
local iy = interior[3]
local iz = interior[4]
local optAngle = interior[5]
local interiorw = interior[1]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not delete interiors with the /delint command I get an error like this: ERROR: interior-system\activity_g.lua:32: attempt to index local 'interiorStatus' <a boolean value>

function isProtected(interiorElement)
local interiorStatus = getElementData(interiorElement, "status")
this is line 32----> local interiorType = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_TYPE] or 2
local interiorOwner = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_OWNER] or 0
local interiorFaction = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_FACTION] or 0
if interiorType == 2 or interiorFaction > 0 or interiorOwner < 1 then
return false

I got a problem with /duty for pd I created an area for it but it does not work when I type the command /duty I update the perks but still no.

Also the vehicle shop does not spawn vehicles I don't get an Error or anything maybe I didn't load something in?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not delete interiors with the /delint command I get an error like this: ERROR: interior-system\activity_g.lua:32: attempt to index local 'interiorStatus' <a boolean value>

function isProtected(interiorElement)
local interiorStatus = getElementData(interiorElement, "status")
this is line 32----> local interiorType = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_TYPE] or 2
local interiorOwner = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_OWNER] or 0
local interiorFaction = interiorStatus[INTERIOR_FACTION] or 0
if interiorType == 2 or interiorFaction > 0 or interiorOwner < 1 then
return false

I got a problem with /duty for pd I created an area for it but it does not work when I type the command /duty I update the perks but still no.

Also the vehicle shop does not spawn vehicles I don't get an Error or anything maybe I didn't load something in?

For vehicle shop you just have to respawn shops under /vehlib.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I'm newbie. Make please video install mysql database.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this happens when i try to log-in and even register :
[2016-04-11 18:03:57] ERROR: mysql\connection.lua:62: attempt to call global 'mysql_ping' (a nil value)
[2016-04-11 18:03:57] ERROR: help\commands\help_s.lua:6: call: failed to call 'mysql:query' [string "?"]
[2016-04-11 18:04:24] ERROR: mysql\connection.lua:206: attempt to call global 'mysql_escape_string' (a nil value)
[2016-04-11 18:04:24] ERROR: mysql\connection.lua:206: attempt to call global 'mysql_escape_string' (a nil value)
[2016-04-11 18:04:24] ERROR: account\login-panel\server.lua:32: call: failed to call 'mysql:escape_string' [string "?"]
[2016-04-11 18:04:24] ERROR: account\login-panel\server.lua:32: attempt to concatenate a boolean value

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! I have a problem, can't create interior : [2016-06-12 17:00:07] ERROR: interior-system\s_interior_admin.lua:944: attempt to index local 'interiors' (a nil value)[2016-06-12 17:00:11] ERROR: interior-system\s_interior_admin.lua:944: attempt to index local 'interiors' (a nil value)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what operating system you used? .. if u used linux , owl only support debian/ubuntu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! I have a problem, can't create interior : [2016-06-12 17:00:07] ERROR: interior-system\s_interior_admin.lua:944: attempt to index local 'interiors' (a nil value)[2016-06-12 17:00:11] ERROR: interior-system\s_interior_admin.lua:944: attempt to index local 'interiors' (a nil value)

Most likely something to do with the interiors database, either it not existing or a column named interiors not existing. It literally tells you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyone that can help me set this up? I have SQL and all I just need help setting it up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey everyone I have been working on setting up a server using this gamemode. Im running into a few issues that I am not to sure about. the first issue I would like to work through would be the advertisements system. I have the server up and running, registration is okay, character saves are okay so i know the sql is working. but i think its missing a table or something. here is the code its referring to

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function openAdvertisements( player, command )
local advertisements = { } --These will hold our advertisements to send to the client and populate our advertisement tables.

if not player then player = source end

--Fetch all of the advertisements from the database
for _, ad in ipairs( exports.mysql:select('advertisements') ) do
if tonumber( ad.expiry ) >= tonumber( getRealTime().timestamp ) then --Check if the advertisement has expired, delete it if so.
ad.author = exports.mysql:select_one( "characters", { id = ad.created_by } ).charactername
table.insert( advertisements, ad )
else
deleteAdvertisement( ad.id )
end
end

triggerClientEvent( player, resourceName .. ":display_all", root, advertisements, exports.integration:isPlayerAdmin( player ) ) --Send the advertisements to the client to create the GUI.
end
addCommandHandler( "advertisements", openAdvertisements, false, false )
addCommandHandler( "ads", openAdvertisements, false, false )

the error message i am getting is
[2016-07-05 20:36:03] ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: call: failed to call 'mysql:select' [string "?"]
[2016-07-05 20:36:03] ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got boolean)

Im usually always on and also have skype if you wouldn't mind helping me or maybe your working on one too and might want to work together. My server will be hosted west coast California area and english based place for strong RP and honest nice players from across the globe. I have a few people helping currently but none of us know how to script we just know how to kind of read it and edit.

Back