Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [SA:MP] [GM] The Godfather

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help Lazlow, when I downloaded the server from sa-mp.com, I started with grand Larceny, but when I drag it to the desktop, my server won't start. But when I keep it in the folder, it starts up with Grand Larceny, what do I do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does someone have a servermap the link doesnt work, and does someone have a list with the factions and their team numbers en how to add a mission :p
(Maybe missing unjail command? couldnt find it)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The website is down, can you make some commands so I can make myself a Cop?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it gives me this error:C:\Users\add\Desktop\asxa\gamemodes\gf.pwn(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

I did put the includes and scriptfiles but i don't know if correctly , can you help me ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it gives me this error:C:\Users\add\Desktop\asxa\gamemodes\gf.pwn(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

I did put the includes and scriptfiles but i don't know if correctly , can you help me ?

Lol, this thread hasn't been alive for 2 years and you just revived it x)

Back