Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [SA:MP] [GM] The Godfather

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release][GM] The Godfather

Thanks Laz-Low but i can't see anything wrong with it. All i have to do i change the admin level to this: AdminLevel=1337 then it should work??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I find out the faction numbers? Also, I would like to get rid of that, and have everybody start out with all licenses except flying, how can I do that?

Works great by the way!

That would be alot better, anyone out there that can help us?
Thank's in advance =)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Thanks Laz-Low but i can't see anything wrong with it. All i have to do i change the admin level to this: AdminLevel=1337 then it should work??

In theory, yes.

Make a new account, spawn with it then log out and be careful when you change the rank level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok how come when ever you anyone makes account for the first time, after the tutorial you spawn as a clown, reguardless of what you pick? Is there anyway to fix this? Thank's in advance =)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Oh, thats part of the script, not sure how to edit that. To change your skin, press F4 and then kill yourself to pick a new skin from the class selection screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

tnx laz now i get this error..i did all you u\you said

D:\GTA\3\gamemodes\gf.pwn(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dprop"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nice GM, Ive been using this and another and made my own server.

Adam

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

That's most likely another include file. Make sure you're placing each of the files in their proper places, like the gamemode to the gamemodes folder, the scriptfiles to the scriptfiles folder etc etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This is nice i would use for my server if i knew how to port forward -_-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Originally Posted by jpopc

1 Error.

Originally Posted by Laz-low
That's most likely another include file. Make sure you're placing each of the files in their proper places, like the gamemode to the gamemodes folder, the scriptfiles to the scriptfiles folder etc etc

I do appreciate your release. 10/10.
It would be very much appreciated if you will just put all the files with it.
Like for example:
Your includes folder, it has only 2 files(morphinc and utils).
Your gf.pwn need gf.amx. It would be no problem to others if you would put gf.amx in your gamemodes folder or we could compile it if you would only complete the necessary files for compilation.
Like: a_samp, core, float, time, file and dprop.

I search others files necessary for compilation and I only got a_samp, core, float, time and file. I can't find dprop. Can you give us this files so we could finish the compilation of your very nice release of TheGodFather.

Thank you very much and God Bless

Reaction score

I do appreciate your release. 10/10.
It would be very much appreciated if you will just put all the files with it.
Like for example:
Your includes folder, it has only 2 files(morphinc and utils).
Your gf.pwn need gf.amx. It would be no problem to others if you would put gf.amx in your gamemodes folder or we could compile it if you would only complete the necessary files for compilation.
Like: a_samp, core, float, time, file and dprop.

I search others files necessary for compilation and I only got a_samp, core, float, time and file. I can't find dprop. Can you give us this files so we could finish the compilation of your very nice release of TheGodFather.

Thank you very much and God Bless

as he didn't make the files, and just rerelease, he probably won't have it himself.. or else he would have put it in the archive

but i found it on my computer so ill share it here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

All the files are in there, the dprop include should be in with the includes...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

When I downloaded it from the SA:MP forums I placed all the correct files into their respective folders, created the .amx and it ran like a charm. It's obviously down to human error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

When I downloaded it from the SA:MP forums I placed all the correct files into their respective folders, created the .amx and it ran like a charm. It's obviously down to human error.

I wouldn't have to comment it if it was all there. :D
Anyway tnx. Its was a good release.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

All the files you need are there, it is just a matter of common sense and knowledge to know how to compile the .amx file in PAWNO

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

jaguar, next time use multiquote to quote 2 things, instead of 2 messages

Oh. I haven't seen the other one when I posted it. So that's why I make a reply again. Hope you now understand :)

All the files you need are there, it is just a matter of common sense and knowledge to know how to compile the .amx file in PAWNO
common sense and knowledge is always the best medecine for people who are lazy and cannot help themselves. I already tried to download it again but it still the same. Why don't you test it. Download it it's a matter of seconds to download your files. Open it yourself so you can see what i'm saying about.
No offense dude. Just trying to explain. Still a nice release.

Back