Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [SA:MP] San Andreas: Multiplayer Server & Client Files | 0.3z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files] | GTA: San Andreas MultiPlayer Server Files & Client | UPDATED |

Download link's are not working on my computer? i use MAC but can yo reupload it please :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files] | GTA: San Andreas MultiPlayer Server Files & Client | UPDATED |

SA:MP is not supported on Macs and has not been made for Macs, sorry bud.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do not discuss cheats or request them

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice one Laz, helped me on my SA:MP errors.
I can just see you and frozenrat moderating this section...
*goes into fantasies of Laz-low hanging and whipping nubs, just as he's always dreamed of doing*

EDIT:
Why doesn't it let me install the client? :angry:

- Hammad

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks, running in a few minutes, that's the spirit!

Btw, need a hoster ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How, do i Make it non local host???

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Nice one Laz, helped me on my SA:MP errors.
I can just see you and frozenrat moderating this section...
*goes into fantasies of Laz-low hanging and whipping nubs, just as he's always dreamed of doing*

EDIT:
Why doesn't it let me install the client? :angry:

- Hammad

Rofl :p

I'm not sure why, what exactly is the problem?

How, do i Make it non local host???

You connect to the server through the Local Host (127.0.0.1:7777) and all the other players connect through your Dynamic IP. In my case I have to join through the Local Host but other players would join through 86.1.215.116:7777

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Rofl :p

I'm not sure why, what exactly is the problem?

You connect to the server through the Local Host (127.0.0.1:7777) and all the other players connect through your Dynamic IP. In my case I have to join through the Local Host but other players would join through 86.1.215.116:7777
I click the setup, and it just won't flippin' open.
Stays there like a dead dog.

- Hammad

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Are you using a Mac?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Uhh, let me puke first.
No.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Added a link to the main post and Hammad the soloution to your problem is you haven't got the actual GTA game installed.

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2 install the client do you have to put the client in the same folder as the server and folders then install it ... ?

Iv never set one of these up befor ..

Laters,

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

No no NO! You install the client into the folder where GTA: San Andreas is installed into, which is C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas . Install the game first then install the client into that location. The server files can be in a different folder.

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How do you install the server then =S ..?

sos for double post ..

Laters,

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

You don't install the server, you just download it. The only installing that needs to be carried out is the installing of the actual GTA game and the Client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does the original gta san andreas single player client works with this one?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

The original GTA San Andreas single player runs off of the disc. The multiplayer client is merely a mod which is activated when you attempt to connect to a server. The Multiplayer client will not interact with the single player game itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Apologies if this has already been posted, here is a link to the torrent containing everything you need to get online:

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Woah, you're not allowed to post torrents mate. Remove the link pronto.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yo guys, this really does sounds quite N00b1sh :p, But, i join the server, but I get "BAD NICKNAME" And, i was wondering how to change it ? :sq_yellow:sq_yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back