Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [SA:MP] San Andreas: Multiplayer Server & Client Files | 0.3z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files] | GTA: San Andreas MultiPlayer Server Files & Client | UPDATED |

Yo guys, this really does sounds quite N00b1sh :p, But, i join the server, but I get "BAD NICKNAME" And, i was wondering how to change it ? :sq_yellow:sq_yellow

'tis a perfectly innocent question to ask. The SA:MP nickname restrictions are a bit odd, only the following characters are allowed:

[ ] _ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 all letters of the english alphabet

If your name contains any offending characters (offending being, it's not in the list above), then you will get the bad nickname thing. Also, it can't be rude nicknames like "duck"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files] | GTA: San Andreas MultiPlayer Server Files & Client | UPDATED |

Niceeeeee tut, gonna make my own GTA: SA MP server XD yey!
Gonna try it RIGHT NOW xD

Best regards,
FrozenShine.

-EDIT-
It was a simply 20 minutes work, lolled xD.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Question do i need the CD of GTA SA to get SA-MP?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Well, if you read the first post properly, it says that the original GTA San Andreas game is required. Thank god we have torrent sites and Google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Torrent sites and google?
No clue what a torrent site is
Google dont help me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ask a friend if google doesn't work.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

How can you not know what a torrent is?

A torrent is an illegal piece of software that can be downloaded from the internet. You can use the uTorrent client to do so. I don't promote using torrents but in some cases it's the only way to get round things.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i dont understand it ^_^

i want to know how to create your own samp server...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

These are just the files and a brief walk through.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant install the SA:MP 0.2.2 Client
plz help

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

It's easy, just download the file and double click the installer.

Btw, you need the game to install it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to get the game :O? :s

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Either buy it from a local games store or download a torrent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OMG im getting San Andrease Today CANT WAIT :D:D:D:D:D:D:

~lachy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

why whenever i want to install, the install button is disabled?

Junkers - [Release] [SA:MP] San Andreas: Multiplayer Server & Client Files | 0.3z - RaGEZONE Forums

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Zanier,

it's because you don't have the game and the SA:MP installer can't locate the game. Basically, if you don't have the game you can't install the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help i can't updat gtapatch

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

The patch doesn't need updated, the patch is used to downgrade version 1.01 of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help why i can't party with other player plz help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plz help me why i can't party with other player what can i do to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back