Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Way To make a Gold rims Command.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello That's my first tutorial about how to make a /goldrims cmd, so when a player types /goldrims it fines 20k from the player, and adds the Goldrims to their vehicle.

So at the start you need zcmd include.
And you need a_samp also.

Go at the start of your script, then add this 2 lines.

PHP:
#include <a_samp>
#include <ZCMD>

Press CTRL + F Then Find this.
PHP:
OnPlayerCommandText

Then Add this Line Above.
PHP:
CMD:goldrims(playerid, params[])

Then Add this Line Too, Its the Vehicle Component ID.
PHP:
AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1080); // Component ID, 1080 For goldrims.

So it should be like this.
PHP:
{
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1080); // Component ID, 1080 For goldrims.

Then Add this line so it will be the 20k fine.
PHP:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-20000); // Money Amount that will be fined from the player.

So it should be like this
PHP:
{
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-20000); // Money Amount that will be fined from the player.

Then Add the Last Line, The Client Message same as like, You have added goldrims to your vehicle Etc..
PHP:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Successfully Added Goldrims to Your Vehicle."); // The Message will be sent to the player when he type the cmd.

Then finally the Command should look like this.
PHP:
{
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1080);
        GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-20000);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Successfully Added Goldrims to Your Car.");
        return 1;
}

Hope I helped you.

If you found any problems, Hit me up with a Comment,Or a PM. :)

Last edited:
Back