Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bmd preview + Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
O hi,

Anyone know how to open an items, like wings from klient? I mean preview, optimaly in PNG, need some images for my fanpage.
Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont see in Pentium this option, img preview, just opening OZJ, it's not full preview of wings etc.
3D BMD, i can convert only to SMD. But still "working", it!s see editor has problem with some wings like "classic 1st": black border.

Conquer, devil, 2.5,4th its wont open :(.

Reaction score
pentiun tool has virus

because it got cracked and bypassed,repacked /packed differently so we can use it.. you have to allow it.

what i usually do, i keep it in original .rar and run pentium tools from inside there allow from antivirus if u have and always do that but you are fine you will be fine using pentium tools after so many years no one reported any bad thing about that false positive alarm virus.

Reaction score
O hi,

Anyone know how to open an items, like wings from klient? I mean preview, optimaly in PNG, need some images for my fanpage.
Thank you.

English:

You can choose to use our converter... anyway no file exists that this blessed page does not mark how false positives.

Spanish:

Podés optar por utilizar nuestro convertidor... de todos modos no existe ningún archivo que esta bendita página no marque como falsos positivos.

Preview:

NRiaxJf - Bmd preview + Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

VirusTotal.com Analisis:

Credits:

Hybrid
Nemesis

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well.. i am trying make a bmd preview becouse the pentiums tool not work fine..
i do it with a recompilation of info that i find in some sources..

Can read files bmd,ozt and ozj to s6.
Pinkof - Bmd preview + Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

use arrow keys to change to other bmd.
hold click Right and left to do zoom.

i want add support to skeleton and animation maybe somebody can help with this..

SOURCE CODE..

we need add skeleton support and animation support to try make a new system like pentium tools.. if somebody can help with this.. i will can help to add map support..
Does this still exist?

Back