Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cheat list for antihack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes its is but i belive its nice start for anti-hack developers ;]

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moved to development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree with you but in overall look they all have also sig scan and there more anti-hacks like pinkof that can use that signture too(i belive him can decrypt by himself) but still to build avery basic anticheat its can be good i belive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worse anticheat? LOL! , Because instead of critical work of others, you become a anticheat?, Say it is MUGUARD anticheat servers used by most best known ... zypermu, battle, grudge etc!. All the free anitcheats you exist is full of bugs. Anticheat pinkof? simply hide what happens besides that is full of bugs. The more stable anticheat there and is easy to set up more MUGUARD. So try not to criticize the work of others, if you do it before criticizing create it yourself

Reaction score
Worse anticheat? LOL! , Because instead of critical work of others, you become a anticheat?, Say it is MUGUARD anticheat servers used by most best known ... zypermu, battle, grudge etc!. All the free anitcheats you exist is full of bugs. Anticheat pinkof? simply hide what happens besides that is full of bugs. The more stable anticheat there and is easy to set up more MUGUARD. So try not to criticize the work of others, if you do it before criticizing create it yourself
Just because it is used by many servers, it is not safe. It has a major security hole. The last time i looked at it, it was lacking integration to the gameserver. So a hacker could just simply remove the anticheat from the client(or find a clean client), and use h4x.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know why all server files, even the "premium ones" uses the same way to handle their messages, same indexes, same protocol.

they can avoid all these topics and clientside ac wouldnt be a problem.

so i came up with one answer: they dont know how to do it. meaning... noobs?:(:

Back