Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex V5 (C++ full Source code)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links updated bk22zz
Thanks you for notice me :)

I try old version and no thing happen ahaha
It first notice but no happen more :D

Thanks you very much!
I will learn more for DETECTORS ACTIVE
Protect my Version, my Serial

You are good!

You should compile your own DLL so that you will know what to turn ON/OFF, because the included Codex.dll have many activated scanners which can detect even words from your browser and files.

yeah, i will, thanks body

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum

noob question, i noticed dump size is now 8 bytes only why not atleast 16 bytes for accuracy? i know we can change the dump size from the source but just curious why the change in your default config? thanks man for this wonderful release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi LedZeppelin, thank you, im aprreciate your comments.

why not atleast 16 bytes for accuracy?

I only think: easy is best. 8 dump signature are more easy to add on database signature that 32 dump and also, uses less cpu resources.

But, if you wish change values, in:

Detecta_Dump.cpp and Dump.h

change: pBytes values from 8 to 16 or maybe 32 hex, 32 was original value used on dump detector created by fix1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum How to prevent AutoClicker? i enabled every detection it seems it cant block it . still after log in it shows autoclicker enabled. also how to get 8bit dump of 16bit bit app. cuz i opened in dump generator all 0 i used olly it says probably not a 32bit portable executable.

question is how to block this application in dump [16bit application]
2nd question is how to prevent or block MuAutoClicker Elite

i hope u dont ignore this message thankyou nice release btw :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Cogito Ergo Sum How to prevent AutoClicker? i enabled every detection it seems it cant block it . still after log in it shows autoclicker enabled. also how to get 8bit dump of 16bit bit app. cuz i opened in dump generator all 0 i used olly it says probably not a 32bit portable executable.

question is how to block this application in dump [16bit application]
2nd question is how to prevent or block MuAutoClicker Elite

i hope u dont ignore this message thankyou nice release btw :)

can you send me link to the program you want to block? ican help you with that :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also how to get 8bit dump of 16bit bit app

Dump don't detect "bits", detect hex (hexadecimal), there is no problem to be 8, 16 or 32 hex. I use 8 hex becouse a think this are better, trust me, are not necessary change this value.

You try to use: disable ASLR feature?

i hope u dont ignore this message

Sorry about thart, my time is too short at this last weeks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum its not the hex on dump. what im talking is the application itself cuz i cant open on ollydbg. same as dump generator.

the message shows on ollydbg says its not a balid 32-bit application so i think the application that i want to block is 16bit. so how can i get the dump of that application? i cant get it cuz in ollly that message appear . on dump generator 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 how can i block this lol also the autoclicker. i think its not blocked cuz its working. autoclicker is running inside the game i type //fixagi 65000 it works. but i check all process on my computer the AutoClicker is not running i dont know how to block this. i think its hidden but i allready enabled every scan in this antihack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cogito Ergo Sum i allready tried to run it sir :) still no luck still have that message i googled it and it says that the application i was trying to open on olly is not a 32bit structure it says that its 16bit. so i tried to find some ollydbg for 64bit but no luck lol

by the way sir why is the HackSplash_WebSite not working ? all correct all work on v4 but on v5 not work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PM and send me this autoclick titansmu, please. I will look that when a have some time on another week probably...

About HackSplash, i change some codes becouse i have somekind of problems that i dont remmenber at this time...

Try this:

Open solution: Ctrl + f >> Quick replace

Look in:
Entire solution

Find what:
ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "iexplore.exe", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Replace with:
ShellExecute(NULL, "open", carrega.HackSplash_WebSite, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Replace All

Change i made was on this two red lines only.

Please, tell me if this works for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks sir Cogito Ergo Sum by the way the Anti Kill . it always have thread attack on other computer but others working. why is it like that? i think its bug or something

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anti-kill have some problems on very slow computers, links with fix was updated a few days. Try to download V5 again.

Tell us if all problems are solved and if everything is working fine. Please!

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so the Antikill got fix few days ago with slow pc? or still desame? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to prevent from killing threads on process hacker? with only dump detection on. because anti kill is bug i think doest work well. not stable. if they kill detectors main will not work. AKS scanner hve that feature but its buggy not really stable afterall Cogito Ergo Sum

Back